Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mac

Face Feels Smooth But In Some Lighting/Sun...

My son has the same thing.He looks really clear in house lighting, but in the sun his face is very red and you can see where the old blemishes are. The doctor said this will go away with time. I hope so.

That means your acne is at the final stages. I'm finishing month 8 last month (extended course). I starting clearing good in month 5, and in month 7, I had hell maybe like 30-40 of those very tiny pimples that you can't see only in special lighting, but now in month 8 those decreased a lot too, another month for me would be great but derm won't do it and he said those should pass after treatment as well. But hey I'm happy, those are microscopic size pimples anyways, who cares!

I know what you mean, they look like clogged pores or something? My face feels smooth as well, but in certain lighting I can see little tiny bumps.

I know what you mean, they look like clogged pores or something? My face feels smooth as well, but in certain lighting I can see little tiny bumps.

Mine were just very tiny pimples gone in like 2 days.

will it?

I'm wondering the same thing and I just finished my course today. How long are you still on the course? And after all we shouldn't be too picky, as long as my face looks clear I don't care if I have some tiny pimples throughout it's appearance that matters :)

i will be done in a week.....but yea I'm clear of pimples, but I still have thrednss from 1) the flushing and 2) the old pimples left red marks.....

i will be done in a week.....but yea I'm clear of pimples, but I still have thrednss from 1) the flushing and 2) the old pimples left red marks.....

Well those super tiny pimples we get shouldn't be a problem, since they don't leave red marks, are virtually invisible and gone very fast, 1-2 days tops. And for young people especially a lot of them who have clear skin to the naked eye, also have some tiny pimples and a few blackheads and such on their face, but that's nobody's definition of "acne."

But I think only think those will go away as well. And it may take a few months as well.