Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sars

Does 20mg's a day seem low ?

Im taking 10mgs twice a day does seem like a low dosage to take? im 60kg, should i be taking higher doses? :confused:

Im taking 10mgs twice a day does seem like a low dosage to take? im 60kg, should i be taking higher doses? :confused:

I'm 130lbs and my derm just put me on 40mg once a day. I have mild to moderate persistant acne.

That's about what I'm taking. My derm put me on 40 mg every other day for the first two weeks. He said that it will help prevent the initial breakout that you often read about on this board. I'd say go with it. I'm sure your derm will up your dose. Slow and steady wins the race. :D

I'm on 20 mg a day, I've been on for 2 months and so far I've had a great improvement. My skin seriously hasn't looked this clear since I was like 14. I started out on 20 mg a day to try and avaoid an IB, and I'm going to be upping my dose today hopefully.

i started off at 20mg a day.. when he bumped it up i experienced my symptoms + a small initial breakout.. i overdosed for about a week on purpose from 40 mg to 80mg (i had to spare and i knew i was the weight for it) and i fucking EXPLODED in zits..

totally regret it.. i say build up reallllliii slowly. don't b a retard like me

thx bb69, lik i say im on my 1st week :) hoping in 2 weeks my face wi be alot more clear. my face is platered in zits since ive been taking them . Were you the same ?

I'm about 60 kgs too, and I'm also on 20 mg twice a day. Sometimes I forget to have breakfast, so I don't have two tablets every single day.

I've been lucky I guess. I was s'posed to get anti biotics to prevent breaking out initially, but I forgot to take the antibiotic prescription in with me. I didn't end up breaking out tho. Maybe coz I've been on Doxycycline for the past 5 yrs!!! :|

ive tried Doxycycline and that didnt work for me. I think the only thing is going to work for me is accuntane.

7th day and my face is plastered in zits but atm i dont care cause i know soon they wil be gone :)

Im going to start 20mg a day course for moderate acne.I have black heads and white heads that wont stop and an cystic form every few months.I hope this works.

Seeing how the people posting in here took 20 mg a day......I have some questions.

Did anyone have an innitial breakout? What was your diet like? How much water did you drink a day?

Hopefully Sars can answer this seeing how hes a guy and he took 20mg with success

Im going to start 20mg a day course for moderate acne.I have black heads and white heads that wont stop and an cystic form every few months.I hope this works.

Seeing how the people posting in here took 20 mg a day......I have some questions.

Did anyone have an innitial breakout? What was your diet like? How much water did you drink a day?

Hopefully Sars can answer this seeing how hes a guy and he took 20mg with success

post-47754-1159511718_thumb.jpg

post-47754-1159511998_thumb.jpg

post-47754-1159511718_thumb.jpg

post-47754-1159511998_thumb.jpg

I havent had success yet :dance:

im only on my 3rd week but im havin my breakout now. Its really Horrible but i know its meant to happen so ive got my chin up :) (atleast i know its working)

well my diet is normal ...........well for me i just eat the same old crap :D

all the meats , half bottle water a day ( dont really drink alot of water :shhh: ) always some brocoli, potatoes as a side dish. I get such cravings for choclate so its hard to stay away from it.

so i dont :D I just eat choclate when i want to but i dont eat alot when i do

just go on the link for my regimin and then u can see how im doing 3 weeks ahead to know wat ur facing :angel:

This last course was 20mg/day for the first 3 months, then 40mg/day for the last 3. I didn't get anywhere near the recommended cumulative dose, but i cleared completely and have stayed that way so far.

I was on 20mg, once a day, for 5 months. I was happy with the results. Check out my gallery.

You look awesome man, did you experience much in side effects since it was such a low dose?

When Would You suggest taking Suplements? I figured i would take fish oil and omega complex and maybe some milk thistle in the morning and take my accutane at night