Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wangeltear

fraxel treatment in Indiana?

Checked on fraxel.com, there are only two providers in Indiana there, all booked up for the coming few months. Could anybody recommend any place to get this fraxel treatment in Indiana? Or methods to find out those who offer this service? Very much appreciate it.

I have a consultation in Carmel, IN (Just out of Indianapolis) on Monday. I have no idea if they are going to be fully booked for fraxel treatments, I hope not. I got into the consultation fairly easily though (well, I called a month in advance because I was knew that I wouldn't be sure if I could pay for it until then). Check out www.shideler.com for more information. I don't know if I'll stay up with this thread, but if I remember, I'll let you know how the consult goes.

If this is too far from where you live and you live close to the border of Indiana, consider a neighboring state. Remember to bring sunscreen (your skin will be sensitive, so make sure that it is not a sunscreen that will irritate your skin, preferably not chemical sunscreens). I read a post of a lady who was burned in the car ride back from her treatment.

This place had the best price out of the two I called ($750 per treatment or $700 with 5 or more).

Hope this helps.

Keithr I didn't know u started your Faxels(even though it doesn't look like u need them from ur most recent pic) r u happy with ur results? Hope it's $600 for full face but if not it's still better priced than Dr.'s in Ill. Best of Luck to u with your trtmnts.

I guess they quoted me high over the phone. I'm still paying more than Keith ($400 for cheeks). I'm doing the pay as I go thing, so I don't know if that matters. I could probably talk them down on the price saying that someone is paying $300 for cheeks. I definately don't think that I'm getting ripped off on the deal (good price for Fraxel), but I could get a better price.

Keith, have you done business with them in the past? I don't want to call it unfair before I know.

This could be one of the reasons why they gave Keith a better quote. If you call for a price quote, I wouldn't set up a consultation in the same call because you may get a better deal with personal interaction. Put a little visine in your eyes and wear ragged clothes. When I was in high school, our school was going to take us to another school to interview for a scholarship. I forgot which day it was on. That day I showed up in clothes that could have been compared to what someone would wear for gym class (I was on the track team and was dressed in clothes that I could run in--and no, not the short shorts, my chicken legs and I hated those things). Anyways, all of my friends were dressed nice with dress shirts and some with ties. I know that being one of two Co-Valedictorians could have helped, but I got the highest dollar amount over all of my friends who were dressed nice and almost all were better versed than myself.

The staff at Shideler's seems really nice. I enjoyed talking to Kay at the consultation. My first treatment was today and it was nearly painless. They started me up at 16 mJ. My face is red, but I have zero pain about 8 hours after the procedure. A sunburn is definately worse the first day.