Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
coco commando

Winter or Summer when is ure skin best

i find in summer my skin is better .but ive heard people saying that there skin is better in winter..so what about u guys is it summer or winter and why..thanxx guys..

I find my skin is better during the winter in some respects.

During the winter its obviously cooler so I sweat less and the unhumid conditions are better for my skin.

Its also darker a lot earlier and man made light is easier on the skin than natural light.

During the summer I sometimes get larger more cyst like spots now and then that I think may be due to humidity.

On the contrary though when I am on holiday in the summer and get sunburnt it clears up for a fair while.

But overall I prefer the winter.

-Rob

I find my skin is better during the winter in some respects.

During the winter its obviously cooler so I sweat less and the unhumid conditions are better for my skin.

Its also darker a lot earlier and man made light is easier on the skin than natural light.

During the summer I sometimes get larger more cyst like spots now and then that I think may be due to humidity.

On the contrary though when I am on holiday in the summer and get sunburnt it clears up for a fair while.

But overall I prefer the winter.

-Rob

nice thanx man ya true about the light and sunburn thanx man take care

SUMMER! hands down. my skin is weird because it's definately combination skin, oily in my t-zone, dry on my cheeks, but i only break out where my skin is dry. so because my skin gets super dry in the winter, i break out more often.

I'm not 100% sure. My skin hit started clearing up a lot last Winter, but the results have continued throughout this Summer so I don't know which would be when my skin is at its best, but I'm definitely looking forward to the Winter months ahead!

I'm not 100% sure. My skin hit started clearing up a lot last Winter, but the results have continued throughout this Summer so I don't know which would be when my skin is at its best, but I'm definitely looking forward to the Winter months ahead!

winter less greese

I guess it just looks better in winter cos there is less light and is usually gloomy, hiding scars and stuff... but also cos there's less oil to feed my pimplies :D

Winter :dance: I guess because during the summer I work a lot and it's rather stressful..I wonder if the heat and humidity effects it? Or even sweat?

Winter :dance: I guess because during the summer I work a lot and it's rather stressful..I wonder if the heat and humidity effects it? Or even sweat?

i think sweat does cause i play hockey in the winter and my face gets so hot under my mask and after my game i usually get a new pimple on my forhead lol o well my acnne is almost gone now thanx to MAMA lotion ....but dont use to much...

gets better in may gets worst by end of august. From august to december its gets worst i guess its because of school and stress. From december to march its inproves. from march to may its good. I would have to say spring/summer.

Honestly, year round my skin is good on and off. I'd have to say perhaps springtime my skin is best. SUMMER IS THE WORST for me...especially in humid temperatures.