Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinkinParkFan

Bp only at night?

Yeah, some people do this and it's ok for them. But sadly for the other 95% this doesn't work.

The only way to know if it'll work for you is to try it and see if you breakout - but I would first do the CSR strictly for about a month or so, so that you know that when you breakout it'll be because of using it only one time per day, not because of the beginning breakout, irritation or the wrong products.

I agree with proximity. It's usually indicated that bp must be applied twice daily. But because I simply can not abide flakes under makeup , I don't use bp in the morning. Instead I use a toner with glycolic acid. Since I added the GA my skin has really started to clear up. And I mean crazy fast. This might work for you.

what will this toner exactly do? I got little bumps and red marks underneath my skin. will that help it?

I just read some reviews on drugstore.com and most people say that the toner will irritate the skin. I already have sensitive skin, so i don't think i'll be using this. Do u know if there is a toner similar to this one but less irritating?

what will this toner exactly do? I got little bumps and red marks underneath my skin. will that help it?

I just read some reviews on drugstore.com and most people say that the toner will irritate the skin. I already have sensitive skin, so i don't think i'll be using this. Do u know if there is a toner similar to this one but less irritating?

Toners remove any residual cleanser or dirt or makeup and balances the ph of your skin. The glycolic acid exfoliates a bit. It helps me with flakes. As long as I moisturize right after it dries (that takes a minute). You could try N.V. Perricone's Pore Refining Toner Pads. But if you're skin is really sensitive, glycolic acid may just be too much for you. BeneFit used to make this Azulene Toner. I was in love with that toner. They discontinue everything I love. Ole Henriksen makes a toner with azulene called Grease Relief Face Tonic. It's not as abbrasive as it sounds. You can get it at Sephora.

I have tried burts bees toner, and it works very well, even though it smells like lettuce...

I apply once a day only. If more, it dries my skin and makes me flaky.

I apply morning though.

I don't get pimples at all, only 1 or 2 every now and then.

Used to have mild - moderate leading to worse before.

some people are able to just put it on at night and they will be ok, but people like me need two a day who else they just wont get clear. you could just try and it and see what happens, cuz if it works for you then its all good.

well it works a treat for me but i do have mild acne its prob best to do the Regimen at night if you have mild acne and just moisturise in the morning this is what i do anyway and its worked but if doing the regimen morning+night is working then carry on bro

It might not be as effective just at night, if you don't see any improvement after being consistant for a few weeks you should probably try something else.

yeah for sure but some people it works good if they just use at night each to there own tho

I agree pretty much with what everyone has already said.

Some people can get by with using the BP only once a day, while other people must use it twice daily to achieve the results they want.

I agree with what Proximity said about using it twice a day until you are clear, then back down to once a day and see what happens. If you remain clear, then yay! If not, well, then you'll know you really need to do it twice daily. But you'll never know until you try.

I've tried a few times to only use the BP once a day, and usually in less than a month I get several pimples consecutively. So I still need it twice daily.

Good luck!! let us know if you decide to try it and how it works out!