Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
joej

CONCEALER

what are you trying to conceal?

i mean, do you alreayd use a foundation? are ou trying to cover up a whole area or just individual random pimples?

I like Neutrogena concealers actually. I dont really like clean and clear.

http://neutrogena.com/CosmeticsDetails_157...ProductLineID=4

http://neutrogena.com/CosmeticsDetails_210...ProductLineID=4

i use the second one over foundation.

I'm trying to cover up my red marks and random pimples.

Also where can I find the 1st Neutrugena one? Do I find it in the makeup aile or the Neutrogena section, IE:ther face wash, scrubs, etc

After I wash my face do I apply this OVER my tinted moustizer or under?

Well the Neutrogena section o fthe makeup aisle. Go to where the makeup is and it should have a Neutrogena section. If, for some reason, they dont, then check for a Neutrogena section. It'll be there.

Apply it over your moisturizer. Put a tiny tiny bit on the pimple and then use your finger tip to VERY LIGHTLY tap it until it blends. You can get brishes and whatnot to do it but ive always used my fingers.

Will the concealer blend in well? Or will there be a spot?

I've never used concealer and I'm not sure if it really does cover up well? I see girls at school with there scars all showing looking cakey and makeupy

well it just takes practice and good lighting. do it in front of a bright light. If you only use a teeny tiny bit and only directly on the pimple, then dab it VERY lightly with your finger tip until it blends, then it should be just fine. Practice it, you;ll figure it out. Just get a good color. Make sure its a little lighter than your skin tone, otherwise the spots will be dark.

Use the Physician's Formula!!

Use the green concealer one first and then apply the foundation or something close to your skin tone concealer on!

I tried the physicans for a few days but I was never too sure how to apply it--i've never used concealers before then. According to the instructions you first apply the green one then the other color. I'm using the Everyday Minerals concealer and love it. It really covers up my spots. Get a sample kit.

So I went to this makeup seminar (the instructor was a close friend of kevyn aucoin). Cream concealers work best, but it's hard to find one that isn't oil based. I've found that using a sable concealer brush works well. Just the very tip of the brush. The idea is to sweep over the area so gently that you can't feel it. This takes A LOT of practice. Also, make sure to moisturize before hand. I'm sure I've said it before, but don't bother with green concealers. You'll just have a green spot on your face.

Guest blackheadben

Does concleaer make a HUGE difference, does it actually hide those marks after a pimple has just been popped?

hmm, it depends. Ususally, I can make a pimple look comletely gone w/ the concealer. But sometimes I can only reduce from a big red bump to a little purple spot. Take your pick, big red bump, or little purple spot. Yeah, little purple spot does look better than big red bump.

Has anyone ever used this? It's suppose to heal and conceal but I'm scared it won't coneal enough

I don't recommend any of those. Try Sheer Cover's concealer it works wonders and wont aggravate your skin.