Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-Mike-

A quick hello, and a thanks from the new guy..

Just wanted to say hello to everybody here. I just found this site/board tonight, and have been going through everything here for the last 3 or so hours? I hope im not violating the board rules by posting this message in this forum, and if I am I do appologize.

I would also like to thank a lot of you for posting all this information here. I have pretty severe acne scars, that hopfully in the near future I can began getting treatment for, and this information is great! I was informed on my last dermatology visit (just finished up accutane for the second time in Sept) that there were several options available for the treatment of my scars, however the likelyhood of my scaring to be cleared up to a satisfactory level was pretty low. The doc did only mention a few things though.. such as laser treatment and peels.

Well, I do look foreward to meeting you all. I must get some sleep for now though.. im exhausted and its only Tuesday tongue.gif

-Mike-

Guest Tracy

Welcome to the board, Mike. It's chockfull of all kinds of great info. Enjoy!!

Hi Mike,

Wow...you spent 3 hours going through the board? Now, that's dedication! I'm a recent arrival, too, and I've found that there IS a lot of great information here...and a lot of great people, as well. Welcome, and I hope you learn some things at this board that can help you with your skin concerns.

All the best,

John