Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest ThereIsHope

Since i'm SO sick of the "how do I get a girl" threads...

=\ wow........ hard to believe what i am seeing

well actually for girls to get a guy is more complicated, i say that you should approach as slowly = first talk alot, then become friends, then make it look like you are pissed at us and see what he does in this situation, if he really cares then take more steps forward, such as flirt etc

BTW: no, good girls dont go for bad guys at all, i was one of bad guys and not bad looking and every girl though im a jackass, so i loosen up a little now =)

Guest ThereIsHope
i'vew played piano since iwas 5 does that count >.>

Yeah, thats hot! You're on the list. :D

yesss

I actually have a crush on a somewhat nerdy gamer guy

OHHH

and any guy who plays Magic the Gathering

Good for you! Ooohhh and zelda gamers! How does a date at home playing zelda with a super cute nerdy guy sound?? :drool:

Guest ThereIsHope

lol Mandy I think we could be sisters. We're both hot, we love Howl, and have the same ideals for nerdy men. ;)

Guest ThereIsHope

hey mandy have you ever seen ouran high school host club?? I think you'd love that show, there's a MAJOR league nerd hottie in it. :D

Guest ThereIsHope

Oh man you'd LOVE it! Its the funniest show ever literally. Look it up on youtube.com! thats where I watch it! just type in "host club 1" for episode one and so on. Oh, and if nothing comes up, just press the enter key a couple of times, the site has been screwy lately.

look, if a girl wants a guy, know that guys are super shallow. we really dont think about shit other then if u look good. when i see a girl walk by i dont think, "man i bet she has an incredible personality." i know it sounds bad but its true. so my suggestion is show off what u got. u got big boobs show them off to him, nice butt show that off, nice smile show that off. if u aint got any of thoses, become friends with him and sooner or later he'll find something about you he likes. and for the girls who say they like smart guys shut the fuck up. im in college in engineering, everybody i know is incredibly smart and they are all single, including me. the funny thing is the ones who do have girlfriends failed calc 1, theres 3 cases right off the top of my head i can think of. so please spare me. i played piano too. nothing.

Guest ThereIsHope

I have faith in the male species. I KNOW i'm going to find a wonderful guy who is smart, respectable, kind, and has a great personality as well as being very attractive. And I know i'm going to find one WITHOUT being a flirt and WITHOUT showing off the "goods." Not all men are that shallow.

And as for smart men being single, I don't know a single smart guy who is single! They are all taken. It all depends on the female and what she thinks of as priorities in a man, and all my (as well as myself) female friends look for brains, values, and personality. And thats a fact. :dance:

no they dont. and ur right guys arent completely shallow but we are shallow, and girls are too so dont act like you above that, u think donald trump would be with models if he worked at mcdonalds? hmm that rhymed. ive liked girls for there personality, which i mentioned "if u aint got any of thoses, become friends with him and sooner or later he'll find something about you he likes." and if ur in college go to the engineering department and tell me there arent single guys there. god u really just dont no. i mean i have trouble with girls, but ive had some guys come up to me asking for help, and i can almost guarentee that every single guy i know is WAY smarter then any guy you know. the smarter you get the more miserable you get. books become your only friends and you cant communicate with others. im very observent, ive seen it happen first hand. the smarter the person the more socially awkward they are, and girls dont like that. Period.

"I KNOW i'm going to find a wonderful guy who is smart, respectable, kind, and has a great personality as well as being very attractive." god what grade you in? thats so shallow, if you find someone like that, hes gonna have girls flirting and showing off the "goods" to him and youll be left in the dust. thats real fucking life, it might sound bad, shit it is bad but its real. if u dont believe that, u stupid. BAM! ;)

tlk to guys

txt thm

put cute 'kisses' or ' lov u msgs at end of txts

you cant sit on acne.org nd meet guyz

ps smrt guys can score

engineers just hav 0 social skills bc they thnk to enginerrly

(and ya i passed calc 2 b- suck it)

Guest been13years

Um, Piznti or whatever, ThereIsHope is being sweet and optimistic. You, however are being cynical and cruel. Not all men are like you and I thank God for it. And also, I hope you have someone proofreading for you. You know, for all the papers you must write with all your super-brainy friends who can't get a girl.

:wall::wacko::evil::|

Yes looks do matter, but only to a certain degree. What matters just as much (and perhaps more in the long run) is personality, intelligence and outlook on life. Guys like girls who are confident, can hold a decent conversation and most importantly are fun to be around. Perhaps the mistake a lot of people (both girls AND guys) make, is trying to find happiness in someone else, when they are not happy about themselves.

As for "showing off the goods"... if it's a serious relationship you're after this is not a good idea. As a guy, I have less respect for a girl who 'gets around' and am more attracted to nice girls. And before you say this is a double standard, I have the same thinking about guys who 'play' girls. Zero respect for them and if they are my friends, I let them know about it.

hahaha i love you guys :D . "And also, I hope you have someone proofreading for you. You know, for all the papers you must write with all your super-brainy friends who can't get a girl." engineers dont write papers we do math. i dont even understand what u mean by that.

"ps smrt guys can score" god do u guys actually read what i write or just find something to bitch about it. smart guys can score i know that, but most dont. "the funny thing is the ones who do have girlfriends failed calc 1, theres 3 cases right off the top of my head i can think of."

"engineers just hav 0 social skills bc they thnk to enginerrly" i think thats the smartest thing i heard all day, and i dont think enginerrly is even a word. and when i was in high school i hung out with the druggy kids, and meeting these kids in college i cant believe how nice these guys are and how smart they are, so they should be swimming in girls, RIIIIIIGHT?? ;)

"You, however are being cynical and cruel." look i try not to be, im actually a really nice person in real life, but nice guys finish last we always do(shit there are songs about it). look we live in a fucked up world. people will cut your throat for a dollar. im trying to be truthful with everybody. look there are people like Proactiv, they promise but never deliever. they have celebritys come on telling you its real but its not. people lie, scam and cheat. if i lied to you people i would feel just as if i was scamming, lying, and cheating you. this is what i see and hear damn near everyday, and when i see people saying things like, "i like smart guys, i like funny guys, i like nice guys" and i see my friends, and myself, miseriable that we cant get even a simple date it frustrates me to no end. when a guy goes on a message board asking "how do i get a girl" i very doubtfully think that dude is so an asshole, creep, meanspirited person that thats the reason he cant get a girl. and for the girls who say "god why do guys find it so hard to talk to girls?" why dont you girls come talk to us? look if a girl wants a guy read my first post. it doesnt make you slutty or a girl who 'gets around', it makes u look more secure with yourself and if u have a good personality shit that guy might not be able to get you out of his mind. that guy might be a very shy guy, and like you already and if u never talk to him chances are he wont talk to you. love yall peace :wub:

engineering is swt man

i wldve done it but not enuf $ for a ferrari

so neway the world + girls r not logical like engineers

try nt 2 thnk arnd girls chances r they arnt either

just b mad flirty and hey lifting nvr hurts

pimp

dude i couldnt agree with you more, and i already knew most of that(i actually looked it up how pathetic right :D ) and i lift mad weights already 2 and half hours whenever i make it down there. curling 120lbs. too shy, too nice, and acne is the reason i think i cant get a girl but thats not for here to discuss. where is your vowel keys?

well most guys are prety shallow, im sorry but they are. chics may not realise this because they dont act the same way around chics as they do around their freinds. ive got freinds who chics think are the nicest guys theyve ever met and the minute they turn their back my friends will act like a fool again. most guys care alot more about looks than chics, evan ugly guys are prety shallow, alot of it has got to do with impressing there freinds too.

look obviously not all guys are like this. i would choose a chic with a good personality, smart etc over some hot bimbo ANYDAY. personality for me is of most importance. i dont know how some of my mates put up with some of the chics they date, their hot but they are just soo...stupid is the only word i can think of.

i think it could be most guys think short term, chics always say that guys are afraid of commitment etc, well in part i think this is true, guys arent looking for commitment or the long term. if you want a guy thats gonna care about the person and not just the looks hes gotta be someone lookin for commitment.