Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest ThereIsHope

Since i'm SO sick of the "how do I get a girl" threads...

Guest ThereIsHope

Since I'm SO sick and tired of seeing this acne forum turn into a "how do I get this hot chick to talk to me even though I have mild acne so I can bang her" type of deal, i'm going to start my own how do I get a hot GUY thread!

So, ladies and gentlemen, where the heck do I find an incredibly hot guy, how do I approach him, and how can I make him think i'm super hot even though I have acne?? :D

hehehehe....

Since I'm SO sick and tired of seeing this acne forum turn into a "how do I get this hot chick to talk to me even though I have mild acne so I can bang her" type of deal, i'm going to start my own how do I get a hot GUY thread!

So, ladies and gentlemen, where the heck to I find an incredibly hot guy, how do I approach him, and how can I make him think i'm super hot even though I have acne?? :D

hehehehe....

is not what you do is what u dont do .... i got a thing for inaccesable chicks that can keep the relation ship fresh cause i have to work that much harder to find their real personality

Guest ThereIsHope
do you want the truth or a lie?

Meh, doesn't really matter. You'll proabably lie anyway. ;)

Guest ThereIsHope
but for how long ? girls that put out quick get dropped quick

ditto for guys who actually think this way :rolleyes:

how to get a guy. it depends. for short term its what MJ said. long term... iuno always look snazzy and play hard to get, but make it know that your available. its also good that u don't go for guys tha are players cause u'l obviously get ditched.

how to get a guy. it depends. for short term its what MJ said. long term... iuno always look snazzy and play hard to get, but make it know that your available. its also good that u don't go for guys tha are players cause u'l obviously get ditched.

good girls always go for the bad guys

good girls always go for the bad guys

good girl is guna get ditched ;)

Guest ThereIsHope
I have a thing for nerdy guys

OMG me too. Not the super lame ones, but the really cute ones that are tall and wear cute sweaters and glasses and are super smart and have been playing the piano since they were 3. *sigh* :D

I have a thing for nerdy guys

OMG me too. Not the super lame ones, but the really cute ones that are tall and wear cute sweaters and glasses and are super smart and have been playing the piano since they were 3. *sigh* :D

Yesss! Any guy who plays dungeons & dragons can have my heart. :angel:

Guest ThereIsHope
Yesss! Any guy who plays dungeons & dragons can have my heart.

Oh yeah! Any final fantasy lover can be my BF any day too. :cool:

Guest ThereIsHope
OMG me too. Not the super lame ones, but the really cute ones that are tall and wear cute sweaters and glasses and are super smart and have been playing the piano since they were 3. *sigh*

I just realized I described to a TEE my last crush from my freshman year. :wall:

Be very funny without making the humour appear forced. After a short while, tease guys light-heartedly, many (including me) love that stuff. Afterwards, give a nice smile every once in a while. Appear confident and happy also.

Continue until he asks you out :D

Yesss! Any guy who plays dungeons & dragons can have my heart.

Oh yeah! Any final fantasy lover can be my BF any day too. :cool:

yesss

I actually have a crush on a somewhat nerdy gamer guy :redface:

OHHH

and any guy who plays Magic the Gathering

:drool: