Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
unbeatablelion

Guaranteed Solutions

Hi, I came across this website seven months ago. Well, as a severe acne surferer, i tried out Dan regimen. The results is great. Just.... the amount of the BP cream Dan used was too much for my case. THis cream caused dryness and hyperpigmentation, especially i live in a tropical country. So, i stopped it once but the acne were backed almost instanly.

In order for me to reduce the amount of BP, i added other items in my regimen. And YES, try this, you won't regret!!

1. Wash your face with Dermalogica Clay Cleanser.

2. Scrub your face with Dermalogica daily Microfoliant. (No worries, it won't aggravate acne)

3. Apply Dermalogica Multiactive Toner.

4. Apply Bioxil Clear White Essence. (THis product is marvelous, it contain very high concentrate of vit c in it's very natural form. It help to heal the pigmentation and acne scar)

5. Apply Neutrogena On the Spot BP Cream.

6. Apply Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster . ( the best sunscreen i have ever tried. Non- oily, yet very concentrated with SPF 30) * ONLY APPLIED IN THE MORNING

That's it. YES, this regimen may be a bIt expensive. But, for the sake of your self confidence and self-esteem, it WORTH.