Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
here_we_go

I bet this guy would kill to have acne!!!

=\ wow i feel sorry for that guy, you all saying this is fake but it might not be, he can eat, drink, breathe through tubes that go straight inside of his body

it's real..........guy probably got a tumor or something and since he has no medical care in his country, it probably grew out of control

it's real..........guy probably got a tumor or something and since he has no medical care in his country, it probably grew out of control

thats what i think too :clap:

no offense, but looking to him to feel better about yourself is extremely disrespectful to that poor soul.

id like to judge my life and my feelings on it on my life and mine alone.

I looked, and it most likey is real. I saw a show on the discovery health channel about portwine stain birthmarks and the guy on the show looked alot like this.

no offense, but looking to him to feel better about yourself is extremely disrespectful to that poor soul.

id like to judge my life and my feelings on it on my life and mine alone.

Dude first off.... who said looking at him made me feel better? can you show me where and when I specifically said that? :rolleyes: second, the only reason I put up the post is so next time one of us is feeling like the whole world is in conspiracy against us , we can remind ourselves that there are people with bigger issues then us. I will remind myself that anyways.......... :think:

for me it was the worms man, that was disgusting. The 90 year old man who died in the bathtub and totally decomposed wasn't that bad, I couldn't really tell where anything was. :confused:

I can't recall those ones :think: I thought i've seen almost all the gross/dead body pictures on that site. (unless they update often lol which they probalby do.. haven't looked around on rotten for about 2 years)

for me it was the worms man, that was disgusting. The 90 year old man who died in the bathtub and totally decomposed wasn't that bad, I couldn't really tell where anything was. :confused:

I can't recall those ones :think: I thought i've seen almost all the gross/dead body pictures on that site. (unless they update often lol which they probalby do.. haven't looked around on rotten for about 2 years)

wait a minute.. it was on the rocks. I believe. don't do drugs kids!