Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
here_we_go

I bet this guy would kill to have acne!!!

Here we are feeling sorry about ourselves because we have acne... would you rather be in this poor guy's shoes?? I think not :naughty: so next time we start to think about how miserable our lives are look at this picture.... it will make you appreciate that you are not that bad after all :closed:

http://poetry.rotten.com/lisboa/

:(

I read the words "rotten.com" on that link.. and I am a bit too afraid to click on the link :lol: ... please tell me its not the "weightlifter" guy with his organs coming out of his butt :X

Here we are feeling sorry about ourselves because we have acne... would you rather be in this poor guy's shoes?? I think not :naughty: so next time we start to think about how miserable our lives are look at this picture it will make you appreciate that you are not that bad after all:closed:

http://poetry.rotten.com/lisboa/

:(

what does he have ? looks fake to me

I read the words "rotten.com" on that link.. and I am a bit too afraid to click on the link :lol: ... please tell me its not the "weightlifter" guy with his organs coming out of his butt :X

no its not, but i did see that one and wow ... it would suck to be him

but you only have mild/moderate acne.

yea now.... but ive had my face full blown...I spent this entire summer locked in my house because I didnt want people to see my face. When I went back to school people were asking me where had I been. I made up all sorts of excuses not to go outside. So yea after seeing that pic I started to think "Thank God i only have acne" :pray:

um is that real.

looks photoshopped.

Is it that hard to believe that theres people with bigger problems then us? :think:

Guest PurpleHaze1

no its not, but i did see that one and wow ... it would suck to be him

but you only have mild/moderate acne.

yea now.... but ive had my face full blown...I spent this entire summer locked in my house because I didnt want people to see my face. When I went back to school people were asking me where had I been. I made up all sorts of excuses not to go outside. So yea after seeing that pic I started to think "Thank God i only have acne" :pray:

um is that real.

looks photoshopped.

Is it that hard to believe that theres people with bigger problems then us? :think:

I dont think its real. Its all over his face. He wouldnt be able to breath or see. I dont think that is possible sorry. And it looks very photoshopped to me. Man I hope that isnt real....if it is....that is just scarry that something like that exists in the world.!

Guest PurpleHaze1

tell what it is. im a little afraid to click on it...

First of all you are pretty. I just saw your pics haha sorry if that is random. Anyways its this guy with like Tumors all over his face. They are very very big and look like huge bubbles piled on top of eachother. He has no face , you can only see his eye. It looks to fake to me!!

dear mother of God. :ninja: why did I look?

..on second thought...how could this guy eat or breathe???...soemone in that shape would certainly not be sitting there casually in a neat blue shirt etc...???? I really need to believe its fake...lol

.... thank god I read this thread first. I'll never be able to stand those kind of pictures.

Is it like the patient guy in Grey's Anotomy.. where the guy has tumor all over his face? (if anyone watched it anyway)

.... thank god I read this thread first. I'll never be able to stand those kind of pictures.

Is it like the patient guy in Grey's Anotomy.. where the guy has tumor all over his face? (if anyone watched it anyway)

its really fake looking seriously it looks like playdoh

i dont no it looks fake but that id that hes holding, you can see his face on it and it looks like it has it on there too. also i didnt relieze it was rotten when i clicked on it or i wouldnt have clicked on it at all. i seen some dude with his penis cut in half and it made me cringe for a month and i vowed never to go back there again.

i dont no it looks fake but that id that hes holding, you can see his face on it and it looks like it has it on there too. also i didnt relieze it was rotten when i clicked on it or i wouldnt have clicked on it at all. i seen some dude with his penis cut in half and it made me cringe for a month and i vowed never to go back there again.

hmmi didnt notice his id how u tihnk he eats ?

The picture of the dead rotting blonde girl made me never want to go on that site again. I screamed when it showed the close up picture of her face :(

The picture of the dead rotting blonde girl made me never want to go on that site again. I screamed when it showed the close up picture of her face :(

u kno u wanna look

Damn, that was one nasty picture... Looks like he has cancer (if that pic is real)...

There are ppl having tumors, even larger than that. but mostly on their backs...

Im sure what the guy/girl is going through has got to be bad, but at the same time that doesn't lessen the fact that acne is horrible emotionally and physically.

it's like apples and oranges

Port wine stains are always present at birth. In an infant, they are flat, pink, vascular lesions. Common locations include the face and neck, but they may be present anywhere on the body. Port wine stains may appear in association with other syndromes.

IPB Image

looks like a tumor though.

That picture could very well be real .. we can't see the other side of his face. What he has is a port wine stain. Which is very sad and unfortunate.

a little bp should clear that right up.

LMAO are you kidding me???? :naughty:

As for those of you who insists it's fake...like kanmi said, you can't see the other side of his face, therefore you do not know how he eats or breathes: BESIDES HAVEN"T YALL SEEN THE MAURY SHOW????? people who have these things on their face and other areas or their body DO i repeat DO EXIST.. so my point is , believe it or not it's up to you.........................