Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
uglymee

Do you despise the ProActiv stands at the mall??

I do! When I used to go to the mall with my family or friends, whenever we walk by the ProActiv stand, I would feel the most uncomfortable, and I know they do too. I try not to make eye contact with anybody and pretend I'm looking at something else and walk really fast. I'm always afraid of one of the workers coming up to me, or if my family or friends would look at me as to say "you should try this". Fuck you, I already did and thanks for pointing out my biggest insecurity!! I want to die, that is why I do not go to the malls anymore.

malls blow. i get my clothes off ebay hahaha . how cheap is that

We don't have proactive stands in malls here (yet) but I hate seeing the commercials on tv when I'm with friends. They go for so long and I'm always petrified one day someone is going to say I should try it

malls blow. i get my clothes off ebay hahaha . how cheap is that

na thats smart thrift stores and clearence items are the shi t

bb69 i hear ya. when im with my friends i make fun of almost every comericial for being so well comericial. but when that comes on it gets so quiet. FUCK Proactiv. Fuck Jessica Simpson. Fuck Lindsey Lohan. Fuck Kelly Clarkson. Fuck Diddy, "preserves my sexy" dude fuck you. Fuck all of them. so yea i despise the stands at the mall. :D

None of those daym ppl have even mild acne, proactiv sucks ass!!!

Yes, and none of the kids in the mall selling the crap has acne either.

Guest ThereIsHope

When I first bought my very first kit of proactive at one of those things at the mall, the teen girl checking me out asked "why are you buying this? I tried it and it doesn't work anyway."

What the heck?!?!?! :wacko:

I do! When I used to go to the mall with my family or friends, whenever we walk by the ProActiv stand, I would feel the most uncomfortable, and I know they do too. I try not to make eye contact with anybody and pretend I'm looking at something else and walk really fast. I'm always afraid of one of the workers coming up to me, or if my family or friends would look at me as to say "you should try this". Fuck you, I already did and thanks for pointing out my biggest insecurity!! I want to die, that is why I do not go to the malls anymore.

OH GOD! I hate those stands as well.. yesterday I was at the mall with my friends, and when we passed by the proactiv kiosk, all I was thinking was "gosh, I hope they don't say anything". They didn't, thank God. :)

Is anyone else bothered by the fact that Jessica Simpson (the commerical I see the most) shows pictures her while she is still a teenager? And now that she is 25, I'm just supposed to believe some shitty toner fixed her skin and not that she went on a diet and gew out of acne? Sorry, I get so frustrated.

Guest ThereIsHope

Actually, Jessica Simpson did ACCUTANE! That makes it even worse.

Actually, Jessica Simpson did ACCUTANE! That makes it even worse.

Yea that really bothers me, oh I have like one spot. I need accutane. and they gave it to her.

what about neutrogena kiosk? why does neutrogena have a kiok!!!!!!

simpson has money and celebrity status---u can get anything with that!!

seriously, anyone that has anything to do with Pro-Activ, any living human being that helps support, produce, or promote it should be sent straight to the deepest bolgia of hell and be chewed upon by the mouths of satan himself.

have you been to their website!? "get the clear skin you have always dreamed of!!" Oh shut up! I have tried you alls' shit and it does not work and yes, i do dream of clear skin, but your cheap shit aint workin it.

Plus they give you like, the tiniest bottles of the stuff, it is so small it is crazy.

And i ordered from the internet and after i tried my first shipment i decided not to use it anymore. Unknown to me, I joined the Pro-Active Forever cult and had the stuff sent to me again 2 months later. I called and they told me to send it back. What bitches.

if i ever become a terrorist, those kiosks will be my enemy

Amen, brotha.

Guest Sebastian_K

I think people are being a bit too harsh on ProActiv. Its not likes its a full blown scam.

I remember using it the summer before junior year, and that thing actually had me clear for the whole year. I probably got immune to it, coz my acne blew up in senior year, but hey thanks to ProActiv it gave me three great years at school, instead of two.

Yeah there is one here too, i hate it, its like everytime i walk by i feel like going up to there stand, taking that picture of Jessica Simpson they have and bashing it on there face and telling them your #@$#@ sucks.. :rolleyes:

I hate the commercials more. When your in a car full of friends and the station jumps to a proactive ad, it gets real embarassing. :doh: