Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jen-

bp seems to be causing me to get wrinkles, and I am 16

hi, im 16, i'm getting wrinkles

wtf is up with that? wrinkles? NO not yet please. Seriously I think the cream is causing me to get wrinkles cause like i'll put it on and my skin will be all tight, and then i'll make weird faces in the mirror because i'm weird, and then when i crinkle my face and then uncrinkle it, it leaves wrinkles in the crinkles. I think it's because of the stiffness/tightness that it's indenting wrinkles in my face.... yes, this is a stupid theory but it's all I have for a 16 year old with wrinkles....

=D> I'm sorry I just can't take this seriously and provide you with a good response but you are getting a response nonetheless . I just keep having the image of someone loading bp on their face and then spending the next 20min making faces at themselves in a mirror. lol Ok moving on....

hi, im 16, i'm getting wrinkles

wtf is up with that? wrinkles? NO not yet please. Seriously I think the cream is causing me to get wrinkles cause like i'll put it on and my skin will be all tight, and then i'll make weird faces in the mirror because i'm weird, and then when i crinkle my face and then uncrinkle it, it leaves wrinkles in the crinkles. I think it's because of the stiffness/tightness that it's indenting wrinkles in my face.... yes, this is a stupid theory but it's all I have for a 16 year old with wrinkles....

Omg! Same here. I am sixteen and this is exactly what seems to be happening right around my laughlines! It's from the all dryness and for me possibly stress. lol. I stress soooo much about my zits.

lol yay christa! someone is getting old quick too.... doesn't it remind you of the movie Jack? WE'RE OLD whah... anyways and f945zorz!!! or w/e u are, I do not put bp near my eyes, and my wrinkles are on my forehead it's insane... and youthe first guy who responded, let's clarify something, i do not spend 20 minutes making faces only a minute or less.. c'mon now, my skin is all tight so i make faces testing out how much it can stretch, it's kind of funny, testing out my tight skin's flexibility, some might call it exercise...

I am also 16, and this happened to me too. Just make sure you rub the BP in all the way. You shouldnt have any BP left on your face, no white layer around your skin if you know what i mean.

Don't put bp near eyes, and elsewhere, moisturizer adequately. BP does not cause wrinkles, don't worry. After the initial dryness stage, it'll be no prob.

ahh, my face is dry as hell too. I have been on teh regimen for 5 days, and my skin is basically completely cleared up, but its tight as hell!!!! and peely dry shit. i need to get some better moisterizer i think....

The name of the game is moisturizer. As your skin gets used to the bp it will be smoother. I use Eucerin AHA moisturizer and retinol moistuizer. My skin is soft again (week 10/11) but I keep using plenty of moisturizer. The wrinkles will go away.

Yeah I had this problem too when i started on the regimen. I think the first thing that helped was keeping bp away from my laugh lines. The second thing that helped was using moisturizer twice a day instead of just once. I dont have constant laugh lines like before, but now if I talk on the phone for a while they always come back. Im only 20 years old by the way.