Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey! i just orderd some bio oil for redmarks, after reading a couple threads awhile ago. so, im just curious if people are still getting good results or if maybe theres somthing better. also, how does bio oil stand up to the baking soda, ACV, and egg white mask regimen ... so EVERYBODY let me know! :D

Hiya, I tried bio oil for a week or two and it did seem to help slightly with fading my marks, however it led to some really really stubborn spots in that area which also left red marks so I'd be wary of using it!

Hiya, I tried bio oil for a week or two and it did seem to help slightly with fading my marks, however it led to some really really stubborn spots in that area which also left red marks so I'd be wary of using it!

crap. that does not sound good. hmm. i guess i'll be REALLY careful to not get it out of the lines of my red marks.

I ordered bio oil on ebay from the UK, used it for a couple weeks. Funny how everyone says it's greasy - On the box it says "non-greasy." It is oily though. I believe it did help my redmarks a little bit, but not much. Had i used this product for several months, it may have been a different story... but seriously - I felt like this stuff made more zits appear, so unless you have't gotten a single zit in over a month I'm not sure I'd recommend this stuff.

ive used this for 3 weeks but i put it over the whole of the face and i think it may of helped clear soem of my spots. But it sorta helps on the red marks.

Use it ONLY on the red marks if you are still breaking out... I don't dare use it on really oily areas of my face like my nose because I'm scared i'll break out, but I spread it liberally on my upper cheeks (where I never break out) and it leaves a lovely dewy 'glowy' look! But for the rest of the red marks, I use a q-tip and just dot the stuff on...

Good luck and i hope it works for ya!