Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm thinking about trying the Acne Cure. But I wear make-up. So anybody have tips for how to remove the make-up? I don't want to use make-up remover, then SA, then BP, and then of course lotion because I get peely easily. That seems like massive overkill. Maybe I should use a washcloth and SA soap for make-up removal?

Then what about putting on the make-up in the morning? Will it go on smoothly, will I mess up the regimen? Does anybody else use the Acne Cure who's a heavy make-up wearer?

Just bought PC prodects too...I like them so far.

As far applying make up in the morning. I find that it works great if I wait about 15-20 minutes before I apply it. If I apply to early and my face is still "dewey" from the products, it gets really gross and I have to start over.

The salicylic acid wash will probably do a good job of removing the makeup. Try testing it by applying toner one night, and seeing if there's any makup on the cotton pad. you can also try washing your face twice at night..first time quickly to get the bulk of makeup off, then the second time where you leave the cleanser on a bit longer and rub it around more.

Since you're applying moisturizer in the morning, an no bp, makeup should go on as easily as before the acne cure.

I do half acne cure and half Dan's regimen and I wear makeup. The salicylic acid will get all the makeup off - you don't need anything else.