Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AliasJaneDoe

Queen Helene Mint Julip Masque

I've decided to try this since so many people like it and it's way cheap. But I have a couple questions. Are there areas I should avoid using it? Will it do anything if I get it on my hair or eyebrows (such as bleach the color out like BP does)? Will it over dry at all? And how thick do you aply it? Just in general, any tips for use from those who've used it?

I've decided to try this since so many people like it and it's way cheap.  But I have a couple questions.  Are there areas I should avoid using it?  Will it do anything if I get it on my hair or eyebrows (such as bleach the color out like BP does)?  Will it over dry at all?  And how thick do you aply it?  Just in general, any tips for use from those who've used it?

Been using the mask for awhile now. It lasts a long time. I would just spot treat areas overnight.

Fugazi, have you ever seen them live? They rock. Saw them along time ago. Like your name!

Queen Helene Mint Masque is great! It's not a cure all or anything, but it is good every once in a while and its CHEAP!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

In the US, I think you can find it at just about any Walgreens. It should be with the other face products (lotions, soaps, acne treatments...). If you don't have a Walgreens, you could always try your grocery store. And there's no harm in calling up a few places and asking if they stock it before driving around hunting for a place that has it.

Been using the mask for awhile now.  It lasts a long time.  I would just spot treat areas overnight.  

Fugazi,  have you ever seen them live?  They rock.  Saw them along time ago.  Like your name!

Well, I go to Tahanto Regional High School, but we have a ton of Worcester kids that go there.

Hey, Minor Threat, right on.

...Queen Helene Mint Julip Masque works really good. its not a cure-all (nothing seems to be) but it helps with oilyness and gunky pores. I do one once a week at least. other masks that might be helpful and that are dirt cheap are a yogurt mask and an asprin mask.

the yogurt mask helps to lighten scars and spots, I use just plain organic yogurt and just let it dry then wash it off but here's another recipe--

http://www.makeupalley.com/board/m.asp/id=...=3077806/iPN=1/

and the BHAs in the asprin help with blemishes, here is a how-too I pulled up on google for ya--

http://www.smartskincare.com/reviews/mask/...pirin_mask.html

(and more info here...)

http://www.geocities.com/angelatingler/diybeauty.html

hope someone can use those too!

It's cool that you two live near each other, but you might want to take the conversation to private e-mail. Where you live and the schools you go to might not be information you want freely floating around the net. Also, while I don't mind you discussing off topic things in this thread, other people might.

can anyone help, i wanted to try this mask but don't know where to find it! Any clues you brits? Boots? Chemist? where?

kiss kiss

xx