Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
YZF98

Hasnt even been a week yet and Im impressed!

I started the regimen last thursday and within the last couple of days my face has been noticeably clearer!! Before I found this site I was attacking my face with 10% bp and a SA cleanser not to mention witch hazel throughout the day. I have now been following the regimen to a T and I'm very excited. I sure hope this keeps up!!! I am a little red and my face is peeling a little bit, but overall Im very happy and this is only the beginning!!

I started the regimen last thursday and within the last couple of days my face has been noticeably clearer!! Before I found this site I was attacking my face with 10% bp and a SA cleanser not to mention witch hazel throughout the day. I have now been following the regimen to a T and I'm very excited. I sure hope this keeps up!!! I am a little red and my face is peeling a little bit, but overall Im very happy and this is only the beginning!!

i got chemical burns with benzaclin, im on regimen and NO redness or irritation as of yet, not even burning. i like this 2.5bp shiiiit smile.gif and yea dont get ur hopes up to high, i mean you still might get an initial breakout

haha ya its ok, i know ur not bragging, im just a scrooge... but honestly good work and it's good to tell of your progress cause then it helps convince others to try the regimen. so props yo

Thanks birthday. In fact what you said regarding my post in terms of hopefully helping others to try it is in fact the only reason why I posted up. Before I decided to try the regimen I saw a whole lot of negative posts (and some postive ones too although seemingly disproportionate) so I figured since I was having good results that maybe posting it up would help those people who are "on the fence" about trying the regimen jump over.

good for u, i don't like braggers

Don't get too excited there champ I still look like I took a round of buckshot to the face. It has just IMPROVED faaaaaar from perfect.

pretty similar story here, i started the regiment last fri, and its now wed. and my face is pretty much completely clear. it was red for teh few first day and now thats gone, but my major problem now is that my face is so dry adn tight and peely its not cool. and i have only been using teh regimen at nite.