Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nob

GARH!! Not working

I have been on the regimen for over 8 weeks, and althoguh i have noticed an improvement, i still get zits on my face fairly often. Generally i'll have around 2 or 3 on my face at a time, right now I've got about 4 and one FAT one sprouting up between my eyes. That's the area that ALWAYS seems to get zits no matter what i do to it, i put a fair amount of bp on there but nothing ever seems to stop the zits from coming up between the eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, so frustrating. This is what i'm doing:

Cetaphil wash (gentle wash, only for about 20 seconds)

wait 5 minutes

put on neutrogena on the spot vanishing bp (about one fat dot on each cheek, and one fat dot on the area around my eyebrows)

put on cetaphil lotion

neutrogena mineral stuff to get rid of scars

THe reason I dont put on a whole finger on my face is because generally when i put on a lot, it just peels off more. I dont see the point in putting on more if more is just gonna peel off. I suspect the cetaphil might have something to do with this, but i dunno if it really plays that much of a role... also i have looked all over the place but cannot find cheap bp (besides online but i'd rather get it at a store), so I can't afford going through a container a week! Anyway, I am stuck in this cycle and have not been able to get rid of any zits! They keep coming up, and my face has not really improved since I am getting more scars than can fade!

I have been on the regimen for over 8 weeks, and althoguh i have noticed an improvement, i still get zits on my face fairly often. Generally i'll have around 2 or 3 on my face at a time, right now I've got about 4 and one FAT one sprouting up between my eyes. That's the area that ALWAYS seems to get zits no matter what i do to it, i put a fair amount of bp on there but nothing ever seems to stop the zits from coming up between the eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, so frustrating. This is what i'm doing:

Cetaphil wash (gentle wash, only for about 20 seconds)

wait 5 minutes

put on neutrogena on the spot vanishing bp (about one fat dot on each cheek, and one fat dot on the area around my eyebrows)

put on cetaphil lotion

neutrogena mineral stuff to get rid of scars

THe reason I dont put on a whole finger on my face is because generally when i put on a lot, it just peels off more. I dont see the point in putting on more if more is just gonna peel off. I suspect the cetaphil might have something to do with this, but i dunno if it really plays that much of a role... also i have looked all over the place but cannot find cheap bp (besides online but i'd rather get it at a store), so I can't afford going through a container a week! Anyway, I am stuck in this cycle and have not been able to get rid of any zits! They keep coming up, and my face has not really improved since I am getting more scars than can fade!

Hey thanks for the response,

I put a fat dot on each cheek, it just about takes up my whole finger and it takes a good awhile to get it on. Yeah I understand Dan stresses putting a lot on, but well i dunno... i can't really afford it and whenever I did it would flake a lot

Washing my face i don't wash for that long, probably around 10 seconds actually the more i think about it, dryness is not a problem.

I actually got the Eucerin Dry Skin lotion as it was the only one I could find at Costco, but I guess it's not the same? It's got mineral oil, which I guess is a nono?

Budget is a big problem, so I'm not quite sure if i'd like to be spending 10 dollars a week on bp...

Hey thanks for the response,

I put a fat dot on each cheek, it just about takes up my whole finger and it takes a good awhile to get it on.  Yeah I understand Dan stresses putting a lot on, but well i dunno... i can't really afford it and whenever I did it would flake a lot

Washing my face i don't wash for that long, probably around 10 seconds actually the more i think about it, dryness is not a problem.  

I actually got the Eucerin Dry Skin lotion as it was the only one I could find at Costco, but I guess it's not the same? It's got mineral oil, which I guess is a nono?  

Budget is a big problem, so I'm not quite sure if i'd like to be spending 10 dollars a week on bp...

Alright well I tried it, i put the bp on each cheek one at a time before i went to school today, and my face was ashy as hell, my friends were making fun of me for awhile.... i dont think this eucerin stuff is really helpin on the flakiness

here's what you do:

Put the bunch of BP on at night, and while you go to school, but on a light layer - just to get you through the day. But at night, load it on!!

wait wait so the first night u used eucerin renewal and woke up the next morning all the flakes were gone?

specify please

No in the morning i put on a fatty load of bp and i tried eucerin renewal for the first time, but when i got to school my face was like a "frosted donut" as my friend said and laughed. It still peels off, the eucerin renewal didn't seem to help that much in that.