Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest ThereIsHope

Accutane for red marks?

Guest ThereIsHope
Posted

Okay guys don't flame me for being ignorant.......but I've been looking through all the accutane galleries and it seems like everyone's red marks are almost completely gone by the end of treatment or a couple months after! Is that normal? I'm trying to get on accutane mainly for my moderate acne, ooiilllyyy skin and huge pores but if it gets rid of red marks that would be great too! :D

Anybodies' red marks gone (or close to) after tane??

Thanks!

Posted

My red marks are just as bad, if not worse 2 and a half months after finishing accutane.. And I haven't had a pimple in like 3 months and still these fuckin red spots!!! Just last night I bought some after shave (shaving kills my red spots and makes them redder, if I go 2-3 days without shaving my red spots aren't that bad, they fade but get redder all over again when I shave) and the after shave promised to make skin look healthy after shaving, this after shave only made my red spots even worse. So I quit, I dont care how I look anymore I can't win, I'm not gonna bother with my shaving anymore, I had enough.

Posted

Ive had mine 7 months after the course but i cant say they've gotten any better.

Posted

My red marks where sometimes gone during my accutane course. Now 3 month later they have got redder.

Posted

Accutane gave me red marks, and scars, and hardnodules I am now clearing up somewhat with BP.

Find out by threads on the board what to try and what you think may work for you for redmarks.

I am trying different things on different areas of my skin as an experiment to see what will work.

Just an idea, I thought a good one.