Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Danny

Blackheads, Super CP Serum and Sesame oil

I have been using Super CP Serum and Sesame oil at night lately. The thing I noticed is that when I use sesame oil, the next morning my nose and cheek will appear alot of black heads. Did anyone have the same problem as I did? Is the sesame oil causing blackheads? What about Emu oil, is it going to cause more blackheads too?

Any comments would be very helpful.

Thanks

Dan

Hi Danny,

I haven't heard of anyone else here using sesame oil, but Maya and others swear by the Emu oil. Perhaps you should give that a try since it doesn't seem as if the sesame oil is working for you.

~nancy

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

Sesame oil?? Naah...I think you're mistaken.

Staywith the BP and CP. Put the sesame oil back in your pantry along with the soy sauce smile.gif

I don't think sesame is good for the face, I'm pretty sure that emu oil will not clog pores/create blackheads.

I have given up super CP as it was causing inflammation for me..

You need to eliminate them one by one and see what is/what isn't working for you. Everyone is different.

Sesame oil is very pore clogging. I would suggest that you give it up, and maybe try jojoba or emu oil, neither of which is pore clogging.

Thanks guys

I don't know why but many people in the other site recommend to use Sesame oil. But I think the sesame oil work really well with new red pimples. I have 1-2 new pimples every week. After applying sesame oil on it. The next morning, the redness is completely go away. Well, I guess i have to let it go.

Thanks again

Dan