Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hopeful_once_Again

E Coli in Fresh Spinach Bags

I just finished dinner consisting of a bagged spinach salad. :wall: haha, it was good. I'm not too concerned. But after hearing this news I will be definitly be more cautious in the future, and try to buy fresh whenever possible.

uh oh, the panic mongerers got you.

Actually, the FDA released a statement saying that the product recall could extend to other brands at some later date.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060916/ap_on_...nted_spinach_47

""It is possible that the recall and the information will extend beyond Natural Selection Foods and involve other brands and other companies, at other dates," said Dr. David Acheson, the chief medical officer with the FDA's Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition."

If you cook the spinach, you'll be fine...but most people eat these bagged salads raw.

Yeah, because most of the bagged spinach is for salads. No one cooks spinach before eating a salad. Atleast.. I hope not. lol

I could hardly get any sleep last night because every 30 minutes I'd wake up and go to the bathroom... :(

Oregano oil seems to be making it worse. I'm counting on the P&B shakes now... come on bentonite, suck all that crap up and get it out of me :xxx: