Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
introvert

Less is More?

I came across this post on another board

http://www.clearskin.net/viewtopic.php?t=3177

I thought it was interesting how this guy cleared up after having severe acne by doing...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING except washing twice a day.

I've read a couple of other threads on this board about the exact same thing, someone going from numerous topicals to almost nothing and actually having their skin condition IMPROVE.

So what do you guys think? I know this approach will not apply to everyone, but I do remember I started to break out even MORE once I started Dan's regimen and the Acne Cure. However I don't know if these two regimens and their required products were the reason or if it was a mere coincidence and I would've broekn out anyway regardless

Has anyone tried this approach of less is more?

i think that would be easier for a guy to try then a girl. i am very attached to my moisterizer and make-up, just the thought of going without it makes me shudder [-(

I thought it was interesting how this guy cleared up after having severe acne by doing...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING except washing twice a day.  

I've read a couple of other threads on this board about the exact same thing, someone going from numerous topicals to almost nothing and actually having their skin condition IMPROVE.  

So what do you guys think? I know this approach will not apply to everyone, but I do remember I started to break out even MORE once I started Dan's regimen and the Acne Cure. However I don't know if these two regimens and their required products were the reason or if it was a mere coincidence and I would've broekn out anyway regardless  

This guy is an idiot. He simply just went out of his acne shift stages. If you skin is dry it WILL make more oil leading to acne. Moisturizers are the problem. It's HIS moisturizer. He probably picked some idiotic one that clogs pores and so on. He's an idiot who doesn't know what he's talkinga bout don't try this.

This guy is an idiot. He simply just went out of his acne shift stages. If you skin is dry it WILL make more oil leading to acne. Moisturizers are the problem. It's HIS moisturizer. He probably picked some idiotic one that clogs pores and so on. He's an idiot who doesn't know what he's talkinga bout don't try this.