Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RatherBeSquatting

H&S with GoldBond

YO just wanted to say that my body acne is being destroyed by H&S and GoldBond body powder. I shower once a day with H&S using a loofa leave on for 2 min. Then when I get out I apply the powder to my entire affected area to keep it dry. The powder is something new that I added and I must say I think its a big help. I put it on in the morning and at night after my shower. Now my skin never feels unfresh. You can buy both of these items @ cvs. :dance:

YO just wanted to say that my body acne is being destroyed by H&S and GoldBond body powder. I shower once a day with H&S using a loofa leave on for 2 min. Then when I get out I apply the powder to my entire affected area to keep it dry. The powder is something new that I added and I must say I think its a big help. I put it on in the morning and at night after my shower. Now my skin never feels unfresh. You can buy both of these items @ cvs. :dance:

im noticing good results with h&s however i was leaving it on and i have unbelievable dry marks almost like burns across my back and chest and the whole area is a rash!! So I just want to point out to anyone that leaves the H&S on after showering to make sure they wash it off after a few minutes

Im going to wait a few days and just keep applying moisturiser until my skin is back to normal, then ill be doing the same as you. Good luck mate, it works a treat when done correctly ;)

ya leaving it on for long isnt a good idea, i just leave it on during the shower for 5 minutes wash it off, and air dry. its doing good for me

yea I would mos definitely never leave it on. Thats dumb! But hey if it works for you then by all means. I recommend body powder espeacially before bed. Something like goldbond should do the trick. Its all about being clean and staying dry, and keeping up on some water consumption only helps. :dance:

I just returned from a week of surfing. Which means: wimming in the sea en tanning every day and i washed my back with H&S too that week every day and my back is almost 100% clear now and it looks healthy and feels soft too. First time in 4 years!!

I dont know if it was the sea water, the sun or the H&S or all three but something definitely works wonders.