Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fotomaggot

Accutane storage

Hey guys,

I notice today that one of my Roc pockets got punctured, by what I do not know. And I found the pill is squishy soft, which should'nt be the case.

How do you guys keep your Roc? Inside the vacuum pockets? or do you guys take them out and store them into the little day-to-day capsule boxes?

Oh, and is it still safe to eat THAT capsule?

I've wondered this too. Sometimes I notice that they are softer than usual. I think it has to do with temperature. I don't see why you couldn't put them in a capsule box. I tear all the packaging off mine and it makes them really easy to pop out. Sometimes I cut one portion of the packet so that I can take one with me or I just pop it out and put it in a pill bottle. Don't see why I couldn't.

I usually pop them out of the box one by one.

The only time I don't is if I am going to be around people who I don't want to explain what medication I'm taking, why there is a pregnant chick with an X around her, or why my pills come in story book.

Seriously my least favorite thing about acutane is the packaging. It's completely unnecessary to have all that cardboard/literature. Then the little tabs never tear right. Then when i pop the pill out it goes flying and i have to spend 5 minutes on the floor trying to find it.