Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
#1cubsfan

Niacinamide for acne?

My son was perscribed Niacinamide for his acne. It is a combination of zinc, copper, and folic acid. Has anyone else tried this for acne, and what were your results? By the way, our insurance wouldn't cover this pill. Thanks!

Why don't you just try Niacin. I've taken it befor in a multi for skin and hair and it did help. If you just buy niacin be sure to get a non flush one. It causes blood to rush to the skin and makes you red, a non flush one won't do that.

Why don't you just try Niacin. I've taken it befor in a multi for skin and hair and it did help. If you just buy niacin be sure to get a non flush one. It causes blood to rush to the skin and makes you red, a non flush one won't do that.

The name on the bottle is Nicomide. He made it sound as if it's something you can only get with a perscription, because it's a combination of vitamins and minerals. Do you think I got ripped off?