Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
STEVEN1

shavinggg..

my acne problem is really on my chin. and i need advice on shaving , i ussauly get razor burn and bumps and my pimpalls get cut a little from shaving. i use the mach3 and im on the last blade so i wanted to know if i should buy a Gileete Sensor?? or electric is better for acne prone skin?

electrics better by far, i never get irritation, but in my experience the less blades the best, ie the sensor excel is only as good as any other 2blade razor, try an find a single blade, that'l reduse bumps, + slap some after save on straight after.

hey brandy im good :D , i dont have the CSR i have Purpose gentle wash , and i baught this for shaving

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/deta...=oil+free+shave

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/deta...ery=Nivea+After

im thinking baout electric but i hear bad and good thigns about that so im not sure yet , im gonna wait to hear more from others. please comment those products if you heard anything of them

my chin is really a problem area ( only 4 cysts left , 2 normal pimpals , and few red marks , while back i had about 10-14 cysts uinder my skin , i think Retin-a fixed that ).

and when i shave wit ha blade i can tell it gets very irriated because my chin is lil red afterward... , would it be wise to spend 200$ on a electric razor?

bumping heheehe

anyway yea i use an electric beard trimmer

it works great as you hardly touch your skin, and you get the sexy man stubble that the ladies LOVE by the way hehe

id have a look in a department store and ask for a "beard trimmer"

they look like this :

IPB Image

I tried a single bladed electric razor. It seemed to break me out. Then I tried the gillete sensor excel, and though it was a little better, it still irritated me some (plus I have to keep ordering blades). I posted this, and people who had the same problem said that they found the triple bladed electric razors work the best. I haven't tried one but that was popular opinion.

good luck,

bob