Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eclipse_1985

ACCUTANE FINALLY ..SO STOKED

I am now 21 and i have had acne since i was 14 or 15,, ruined my high school years and is still killin my confidence in college. I have seemed to kinda of blocked out the fact that i have acne but i know its still there. I have mild/moderate acne on my face and chest and back. I have tried ever med in the book since i was a teen, diffferin, tazorac, benzaclin, minocycline, benzoil peroxide , perscription cleansers, retin A, amoxocillian, Bactrim, nothing has worked,, finally i called my derm today and told him i was having an illergic reation to the bactrim and he told me that its time to try Accutane,, I go in monday for the paperwork and bloodwork and couldnt be more happy. I know that in just time i am gonna have clear skin and am gonna be able to live my life to the fullest and bang hot chicks,,, YES

I know that in just time i am gonna have clear skin and am gonna be able to live my life to the fullest and bang hot chicks,,, YES

:rolleyes:

rofl, thats kind of how I was thinking, but it does take a long time. i have been on it for a month, and my acne still hasnt diminished

oh yea, that happened to me with bactrim too. what kind of reaction did you have?

I know that in just time i am gonna have clear skin and am gonna be able to live my life to the fullest and bang hot chicks,,, YES

I know guys, with perfect skin, who can't get chicks because their personality sux. Good luck in your quest. :rolleyes:

yea, same here... I've been on it for a month and Its worse than it started.... sooo dont expect to pop one pill then be swarmed by hot chicks... it unfortunately takes time and patience...

yea well i know how acne works,, i almost went to college to be a dermatologist,, but ya i know accutane is gonna take time,, my brother was on it and it took him 5 to 6 months,, but dammit i have been stuck with acne so long, 6 months is nothing for me,,,

but ya the Bactrim i broke out in a horrible rash all over my body ,, just like tons of red bumps all over,, its was a horrible 3 days,,,