Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
twizller

need some help

Hello, im a 20year old male, and i have some questions.

I keep on getting pimples/acne on my forehead/temple and around my mouth/chin area. These just pop out of nowhere, and they are like inside my skin and their pretty damn big. I also have a pretty oily forehead, which i have to take care of.

I was my face 2-3 times a day, with no help.

I am wondering what can i take to get rid of these pimples/acne and to prevent them from comming. I dont get many, around 5-6 at a time though. Im clear for about a day or two, than bang they come back.

I am also wondering what can i do to take care of my oily forehead, it looks like im sweating.

Thanks for any help.

I am no expert but I think you should try the Clear Skin regimen. About your oily forehead. I have an edition of GQ that talks about that. I will go get it ...

Back! They recommend Clarins Men Shine-free gel to get rid of your problem.

I would try dan's clear skin regimen. The bp does dry you up and will therefore help with the oily skin. Just remember to moisturize because in a week or so after starting you will become overly dry.

If you don't get the results you want in about a month to a month and a half, go to a derma (they will prolly put you on bp + taz + a tetracycline, if that doesnt work then a retinoid, if that doesnt work a strong antibiotic (maybe), and if that doesnt work accutane).

Thats the typical cycle for the derma, but before you go take a look at dan's CSR.

Good luck,

Bob