Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JR86

Eye pressure on accutane

lately, since I started accutane occasionally I get the feeling of a liitle bit of pressure in my right eye. It doesn't hurt at all and only lasts for less than a second, also it isn't affecting my vision. should this be cause for concern? or maybe it's just because my eyes are dry or something.

I had a really bad headache the other day. It kind of concerned me, because along with the headache, it felt like someone was pushing on my eyes...from the inside. I wasn't dizzy, and it didn't affect my vision.

It went away with Motrin.

I'm interested to hear the other replies you get.

Holy crap, I was doing an intense xc workout about a week ago, and when I finished I was getting a kind of pulsing headache that was messing up my vision, but it went away after a while, and hasnt come back since. Wierd, is yours constant?

That happened to me on my second day, my head hurt and i felt pressure on my eyes so what i did was drink lots of water. I find that if i dont drink enough water i get those headaches and muscle aches. I think these pains are associated with the dehydration accutane does to your body.

Well, it's not painful at all, and isn't constant. when it happens it' only for a second. it's really hard to describe. I already drink a ton of water but i'll try drinking more.

Try eye drops. It seems when eyes are dry, they give you some random "uncomfortable" feeling, or just a headache. I had a headache at the beginning of my last course that had lasted several days and was unresponsive to Advil - eventually my husband suggested eye drops and the headache was cured instantly.