Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brendan_192

speaking of getting in shape.

kind of off topic but anyway.

what do the ladies prefer in terms of a good body. i know alot say they dont want overly muscular guys or overly ripped. im gonna start gettin back into shape and i want somethin to aim for. im thinkin most chics like the mark wahlberg kinda body or brad pitt (he was in prety good shape in troy)

Guest flutistgurl26

I think they look good with some arm muscles and of course good lower body muscles to balance it out. There's nothing worse than a guy that has big arm muscles but has these tiny thin legs.... But like you said, too muscular looks gross.

So what you guys that posted above me are saying is that you want someone built like Necromancer. Well, you don't see people like me often and I don't see people like me very often. Conclusion: you are looking for a rare breed. Case closed.

:ninja:

So what you guys that posted above me are saying is that you want someone built like Necromancer. Well, you don't see people like me often and I don't see people like me very often. Conclusion: you are looking for a rare breed. Case closed.

Necrowankers posts = yawn

i don't like guys that are too muscular. you don't have to be ripped either, just not fat.

kinda like this, i love these guys...

these aren't my pics so credit goes to whoevers they are.

IPB Image

IPB Image

and just so you can see his face- (nothing to do with the topic, i know, but he's so cute!)

IPB Image

and then this guy..

IPB Image

:lol:

Think Christian Bale in American Psycho. Almost every girl would drool over you with a body like that. Quite hard to achieve but if you put enough effort into it....

that guy whoever he is in the pictures is not good looking at all.

attractive= not being fat or scarey thin; usually average muscle is good

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

I've heard modesty is considered quite attractive, appropriate even. Case opened.

i havn't workedout in a month and a half cause of low self esteem + accutane. plus ive been eating a little bit more cause when i don't excerise i get bored and eat..

no more pack or big arms and chest.. w.e. im starting running again. today wasn't bad.

i feel extremely ugly and fat

how bout this. this is the kinda body im after.

[attachmentid=5966]

Was he photo edited in this movie? Like he was in Fight Club?

i doubt he was photo edited. why the fuck would they photo edit him for fight club he wasnt in any kind of special shape there. he looked like a crack addict man he was a stick in that movie

i doubt he was photo edited. why the fuck would they photo edit him for fight club he wasnt in any kind of special shape there. he looked like a crack addict man he was a stick in that movie

You considered him a stick in that movie? No way, he was too muscle-ey for me.

kind of off topic but anyway.

what do the ladies prefer in terms of a good body. i know alot say they dont want overly muscular guys or overly ripped. im gonna start gettin back into shape and i want somethin to aim for. im thinkin most chics like the mark wahlberg kinda body or brad pitt (he was in prety good shape in troy)

ooohhh great question! lol! :cool:

I REALLY like the orlando bloom and ryan gosling type of body! Fit and toned withoug looking like a body builder lol! A good six pack is good, nice arms and shoulders and then a sexy back LMAO! omg...*control yourself laura* haha!!!

You considered him a stick in that movie? No way, he was too muscle-ey for me.

my mistake hes 'huge' :rolleyes:

I think they look good with some arm muscles and of course good lower body muscles to balance it out. There's nothing worse than a guy that has big arm muscles but has these tiny thin legs.... But like you said, too muscular looks gross.

I though you left :ninja:

i think boys look perfect when they are quite lean with slightly toned arms, stomach, etc. and broad shoulders :wub:

just like a certain boy i know :D