Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i finally took a sip of coke and i havent had a coke for 7 months i didnt want to take it out of the fridge but i had to walk home and when i got home i opend the fridge for a drink and there it was a cold can sodapop just sitting in the fridge and i had to drink it and now i feel like im going to throw up

yeah, I rarely drink soda, but coke sucks, especially diet coke. I would rather have pepsi or diet pepsi. Actually I'd rather just drink water. I don't really see the point of soda, it's not that great.

if I dont drink soda after a long time period, It burns my throat and I start to gag....so I take a few drinks just every so often so that I can remind my body of what it feels like...

....hehehe :cool:

ive never had coke zzero i dont really like coke but mt dew and pepsi are prob the best i think by far exp mt dew

I haven't had soda in over 3 years.

soda is only good out of a glass bottle. try a 20 oz of coke in a plastic bottle and then go buy your self a 8oz in a glass bottle the difference is remarkable

No thank you, I don't want to drink soda at all. It's disgusting.

I agree.. I have the occasional mountain dew if there is NOTHING else around to drink.

I agree.. I have the occasional mountain dew if there is NOTHING else around to drink.

I'd rather drink my urine before drinking any soda. Soda is bad in every way. And I am not just talking about acne. Stay away from soda if you care about yourself and your family. Case closed.

:ninja:

I'd rather drink my urine before drinking any soda. Soda is bad in every way. And I am not just talking about acne. Stay away from soda if you care about yourself and your family. Case closed.

:ninja:

But its alright to go out and eat fatty foods right. case closed again.

The odd soda is not that bad for you! People eat way worse than just drinking the odd soda here and there!

I like to eat well but there was a point in my life where I was so strict with myself, vegetarian, all that stuff.

Now I am more relaxed and eat well but what I wan't to eat!

You only live once! I believe in taking care of ones body, but a treat a couple times a week is fine!

i heard this artist say once that if youre gonna have a coke, you should only have the best coke youve ever had. And he goes and he drives an hour out of his way to some restaurant with the right ice. and he listens to the right music and his car. and he enjoys it.

= ) think about it

Yea I have gone about 6 months without drinking any soda's except for sprite and i was in a similar situation the other day where coke was the only thing we had in the fridge. Well I took one sip and threw it away, it tasted horrible. And I would NEVER drink diet coke, that stuff is wack, you would probably be better off drinking urine instead of that garbage.

Yea I have gone about 6 months without drinking any soda's except for sprite and i was in a similar situation the other day where coke was the only thing we had in the fridge. Well I took one sip and threw it away, it tasted horrible. And I would NEVER drink diet coke, that stuff is wack, you would probably be better off drinking urine instead of that garbage.

You could go over to Necromancers house and have a glass of urine with him! :lol:

No offence intended, just would rather have a pop than drink piss! Even though I only have one once in awhile.

i finally took a sip of coke and i havent had a coke for 7 months i didnt want to take it out of the fridge but i had to walk home and when i got home i opend the fridge for a drink and there it was a cold can sodapop just sitting in the fridge and i had to drink it and now i feel like im going to throw up

wow...ive not had a coke (of any other fizzy frink) in a LONG LONG time...i actually dont like them anymore lol! all i drink is water lol!

yeah, I rarely drink soda, but coke sucks, especially diet coke. I would rather have pepsi or diet pepsi. Actually I'd rather just drink water. I don't really see the point of soda, it's not that great.

i <3 diet coke.