Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi all, I'm new to here :)

I know my case is no where as extreme or as bad as most registrants here but I figured this is the best place for advice and help since I know nothing really about spots, acne and that.

Leading up to the last week before I went back to Sixth Form, a big red spot formed on my nose and during that week it didn't go away. During the weekend I got impatient and I didn't want to go back with it there so I decided to pop it. Anyway, when I did, along with puss some blood came out too :( But I wiped it away with a clean tissue and rubbed in a dab of Savlon everyday to protect it from infection.

Anyway, it's been nearly 2 weeks now I think and there's still a red mark on my nose (not getting any better) where the spot has been and it's starting to knock my confidence :( I don't usually get that many spots but this one was bad and because I'm not used to it, I find it hard to look at people with a red mark there so that's why I'm asking for help. I'm hoping somebody nice and kind can please tell me that this isn't permanent and point me into the right direction for any remedies which I'd appreciate muchly :) Though, I don't know about these ingredients so homebased methods if there is any would be very helpful to find out about.

I hope I explained this well, Pablo :D