Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlliE_CaT

Looking for some advise re: the hole in my face

Ok so, last August, 2005, I had a lil bump kinda thing on my left cheek. Nothing made it go away. I tried duac, rentin-a micro, ignoring it, etc. I finally decided there was a cyst in there. I poked it with a needle earlier this year. It wasn't one cyst but there were about 50 small skinny hard cysts. So I picked them out with tweezers, applied peroxide and left it alone. Since then, it scabs over, the scab comes off and there are those damn cysts again! I was on bactrim for like 3 months, that did nothing, I had it injected, nada again, they lasered me and tasered me and all for naught.

I been doin csr since the middle of June this year. Everything else is pretty much good. Anyone else have an experience like this? Any suggestions besides cut off the left side of my face?

Thanks in advance. Any input would be appreciated.

Allie

I feel lke a broken record.... but it's sounds like milia. I have done the same thing. It's a hard little round cyst whihc no color or skin colorish. And I have dug one out and got a scar.

I feel lke a broken record.... but it's sounds like milia. I have done the same thing. It's a hard little round cyst whihc no color or skin colorish. And I have dug one out and got a scar.

Thanks for the input. After I read your post, I googled for about an hour. Sounds pretty much like what this is. Unfortunately, the only thing I can do is keep doing the same thing. Gentle exfoliation and when they stick out pick em out until they are all gone :confused:

Of course there was this one site that had a product that guarenteed an overnight cure for a mere $136.00 for a 2 oz container :doubt:

As if !