Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
goldierocks

a cleanser that may help some

Hi,

I've been randomly visiting this board for about a year. I'm 39, female, and have been struggling with cysts in the t zone for about two years, right after quitting BC. I have Type 2 skin, and scarring, but had often been told my acne wasn't bad enough for accutane, even as the derm injected a cyst. I could deal with it, but lately I realized that after 25 years, I wasn't going to outgrow acne without some help. I have been on antibiotics, and all the big name and small name topicals, even the famous ALA PDT. I recently started accutane, and I've still been using this cleanser (BUT I HAVE REALLY RESISTANT SKIN), but before that, on a lark I tried this hand cleanser that my husband brought home on my face for a couple of weeks. I've got skin that is not oily/shiny like the days of my youth, but oily plugged. I noticed that this soap was helping with exfoliation, oil plugs, and redness. But again, the label states hand cleanser, so try at your own risk. Mine came from Whole Foods

I think this stuff might really help some folks out, (it has to be the ingredients), so I thought I'd finally post. It is called "Washing Machine Sudz self-foaming Hand Soap," label says "Made with 72% organic ingredients," It is "Salad Bar" version with "Parsley and Lycopene" Made by The Organic Sudz CO, MAde in USA

Ingredients:

Certified organic aloe vera, Certified organic floral water of orange, lemongrass, juniper, hibiscus,

infusion of Certified organic herbs: Lemon, chamomile and rosemary, olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, steam distilled water, vegetable glycerine, sea salt, Certified organic essential oil of lavender, essential oil ofchamomile, Carum petroselinum (parsley), Lycopene, fragrance, Tocopherol (natural vit. E), and the Methylparaben and propylparaben (NO animal testing, no animal ingredients, no SLS).

Best to all- Goldie