Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi!

I ordered dermastyle pen from

http://www.buydermastyle.com website in August, and I still (Its 9/14 today) did not receive it. My credit card has been charged on August 30.

I tried to call their phone number almost everyday it just goes on their voicemail.

Sent emails to them no response. The only good thing(?) I did is that I paid through PayPal, so now I can file claim atleast.

Just wanted to let everyone know that DO NOT order DermaStyle from this website (www.buydermastyle.com).

--LouGuy

I had trouble recieving my dermastyle too. I e-mailed them and they sent a another and i got it in a week (internationally). I love the pen tho. It works really good. I dont get breakouts like i used to.

To the guy who made the comment about lumiport.com looking the same as dermastyle.com - it's because dermastyle is a product made my lumiport.

LouGuy, I actually own BuyDermaStyle.com, that you're refering to and noticed this complaint in your message. I wanted to address this situation with you and find out what the issue may have been. To clear a few things up for everyone, we are not Lumiport, we are strictly an online retailer of the DermaStyle. Also, we are not a bogus website that you have stated within your comments, any and all messages are returned within 24 hours. That is the company policy. Now, in the event something went astray with your order and you weren't taken care of, I would personally like to know and make sure I take care of you. LouGuy I take customer satisfaction very seriously and if you didn't get taken care of, I promise, you will be! When you see this email, please email me at [email protected] I don't know your name from, the screen name, or I would have emailed you directly.

So, I hope I have made it clear that BuyDermaStyle.com is not a bogus company, and that we're not trying to do anything weird and crazy.

Cory