Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Snow22

Benzaclin Help.

So I got back from the derm and he doubled up my dosage of dynacin and gave me benzaclin. On the ratings section of acne.org, it seemed to be a godsend for some people. I was wonder for those who used it, how long did it take to see noticeable results? Fortunately for me I dont seem to react poorly to BP, ill have to wait and see with this though.

Thanks

BG

That was the very first product i had a perscription filled for when i started to get real help for my acne. I fell in love with it and i saw big improvements in 3 weeks.

That was the very first product i had a perscription filled for when i started to get real help for my acne. I fell in love with it and i saw big improvements in 3 weeks.

I have been on Benzaclin for about 3 months now. It has been a good perscription,, I have mild/moderate acne depending on when my breakouts are and benzaclin has kept it under control, i still have zits unfortunetly but i have a clearer face with this than without it,, good luck

YEYEAH I FINALLY GOT ACCUTANE