Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
christa

I am so depressed. What going on with my skin?!?!

Omg. Let me tell you about my weekend. On thursday night my skin is pretty ok. The friday morning I wake up and it's super. By Friday night I had a rash-like acne patch under my nose a zit right above my lip in the crevice. I wake up the next morning with six new tiny ones on my nose and surrounding area. Two on both sides directly in center of cheek. And today i have tow little patches of acne on the top of my cheekboes, The outside of my face has always been relly clear. I just don't understand this. Why am I breaking out in new areas? The problem started out about four months ago with only my chin and now it's getting so much worse and I don't think that I can take it anymore.

Hi Christa,

So sorry that is happening to you!! My skin condition changes all the time too; just when you think your skin is looking better you wake up the next morning to new breakouts!! argh!!

have you been to see a dermatologist? What products are you currently using? Have you tried bc pills or accutane??

I totally know how you feel. I finally decided that I'd had enough of acne about a month ago and made a derm appointment. Now I have a prescription for accutane, and can't wait to start it.

Hope you feel better soon!! smile.gif

ah thanx. I have been to see a derm but I only got clindoxyl but I'm going in another two weeks I guess I could try bc.