Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ss14

amzing product for those annoying holes/ICE PICK SCARS!!

I'm using salycid acid in the mornings and this at night, dosen't seem to be irratating or breaking me out.

You cant use this with this scar treatment. It destroys the property. Oxygen is sensitive yes?

So alternate days, then you should not break out, and hopefully see some improvement over a few months.

Prob takes a bit longer this way, but trying to combat zits and scarring combined may take a bit longer, but with time results should come. :pray:

I have used accutane, differin at night, and gentle salicylic acid clean and clear creme cleanser with the scar eraser and have had no probs. In a year of use it has never irritated my skin causing redness or any breakouts.

I also use it after microdermabrasion when my skin is red and then flaky. The moisturizer part is good for this. In any case it isnt harmful at all and really does not have to be over analyzed.

I've read every post on this thread. To be completely honest, i'm somewhat skeptical about using this product, but, i'm going to try it anyway, i've tried the acnefree clear skin treatment, it's just like proactiv, only much more potent, it seems to be working so far and my skin is looking better, so I know that at least one of their products isn't total bullshit and this makes me feel somewhat confidient that it may help. However, 20$ for a cream that works on pock marks... seems a lil far out to me, maybe i'm wrong, maybe ss14 is a company plant to get scar sufferers to desparetly try something new to improve their skin, maybe he isn't, no way to tell really. My scars are almost exactly like the ones he showed in his first post about this product, you know, the ones that he said this worked so well on, that being said I should see some results, But, like I mentioned before, 20$ for a cream that works over serious cosmetic surgery and lasers??? Ya right, people spend literally tens of thousands on those types of scars, some are ineffecient some work better than others. I'm going to buy this product in a few weeks when my acne is under control, like I said before, thier clear skin treatment system DOES work. I will definatly be back with the results of this and you will see the truth, I will use this product EXACTLY as directed for that is always the best way. If this product is as good as ss14 so claims I should see minor or major results, We shall see. I'm not by any means a totally negative person, I want to help those who have scars as well, I have scars and trust me, I know exactly how bad it hurts. It's the worst thing that ever happened to me, so I will be completely honest with all of you. I will be back with the results of this in about a month or so. See you then.

Has anyone gotten breakouts from using this?

I had virtually clear skin and after using this now I have a bunch of small pimples, they're small so it's not that big a deal, but when you get them next to scars it looks really bad.

About the color of the scar lotion, I just picked up another kit because I couldn't find and thought I had lost the one I bought last week. The color of the scar lotion in this new one is light brown. The one I bought last week is white.

Yeah I got some small zits from this, but I can handle that. I only use it at night, but not every night. I gotta say there IS plumpness of scarring (which is probably temporary).

I did get a few really small blemishes and my skin was clear but I did notice a very slight plumping effect on scars. I may continue to occasionally use it since I don't want the breakouts but I was globbing it on and wearing moisturizer over it so that is probably why the slight 2 small blemishes.

I've read every post on this thread. To be completely honest, i'm somewhat skeptical about using this product, but, i'm going to try it anyway, i've tried the acnefree clear skin treatment, it's just like proactiv, only much more potent, it seems to be working so far and my skin is looking better, so I know that at least one of their products isn't total bullshit and this makes me feel somewhat confidient that it may help. However, 20$ for a cream that works on pock marks... seems a lil far out to me, maybe i'm wrong, maybe ss14 is a company plant to get scar sufferers to desparetly try something new to improve their skin, maybe he isn't, no way to tell really. My scars are almost exactly like the ones he showed in his first post about this product, you know, the ones that he said this worked so well on, that being said I should see some results, But, like I mentioned before, 20$ for a cream that works over serious cosmetic surgery and lasers??? Ya right, people spend literally tens of thousands on those types of scars, some are ineffecient some work better than others. I'm going to buy this product in a few weeks when my acne is under control, like I said before, thier clear skin treatment system DOES work. I will definatly be back with the results of this and you will see the truth, I will use this product EXACTLY as directed for that is always the best way. If this product is as good as ss14 so claims I should see minor or major results, We shall see. I'm not by any means a totally negative person, I want to help those who have scars as well, I have scars and trust me, I know exactly how bad it hurts. It's the worst thing that ever happened to me, so I will be completely honest with all of you. I will be back with the results of this in about a month or so. See you then.

acnefree rocks, I agree. The scarlotion definately does plump, but the jury is out on it's permanence.

Maybe after a year or so, the tissue growth from the plumpness would be permanent, we shall see.

But the plumping effect is nice even temporary. I alternate days with it with BP, cause it does cause little white bumps, then the BP makes them go away.

Try using those pointy Q-tips for applying make-up to apply this and just put a blob onto the scar only and let dry. I am trying this and the surrounding areas are much better.

For those who need it all over your cheek, alternate days with it and the BP.

P.S. ss14 I am sure is not an advertisor.!!!! Just trying to help like the rest of us. I don't think University Medical is a crock that put ads on here, they are a reputable company.

I too have noticed some small bumps. I also had some peeling. I was wondering if it wasn't just the moisturizer breaking me out, but it is probably the irritation from the scar lotion that causes the bumps. I'm not sure if I should use it any more because I really don't want zits in my scar as it does make them look pretty bad :mad: I don't use bp either and never will, I really don't use anything for breakouts anymore because they were all too irritating, I just suffer thru the pms ones. I may just go back to alloette when I get the $$$

I think there might be an initial breakout, because for the first few days I got quite a few small irritations/zits, not a week later I don't seem to be getting any new ones from applying all over my forehead.

I guess I'll keep trying on certain scars and use more sparingly because I did slather it on. I think the initial plumpness is just because the product is thick and sits on top of the skin a bit. Then there is the plumpness from the irriration I suppose. It says you should see some results in two weeks, but that seems too early. I think 3 months is more likely.

I've found something interesting about ss14 all of you should know... He/She is full of shit, the before and after pictures he displays on this thread http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...p;#entry1354048 arent him. The before picture is like he said not him but close to it, he's not lying there, it's not him, or her as he/she so claims to be, the second picture is a female obviously, and as for the 3rd picture, that's this guy http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...&album=3588. I've just proved this person is lying. If you don't believe it see for yourself. I don't know what this person is trying to pull I personally think it's an add. NICE TRY ss14.

I've just proved this person is lying. If you don't believe it see for yourself. I don't know what this person is trying to pull I personally think it's an add. NICE TRY ss14.

Interesting. Also, every time I go in any grocery/drug store lately, they have had this product. I have never seen it before, and maybe sometimes I just didn't notice it. But, I have diligantly searched for scar treatments at the store many times when I still believed there might be some magic cream that would help, and never saw acnefree scar erase, or whatever it's called.

Oh, I meant I notice a plumpness even when I don't have the lotion on.

after applying the lotion like yesterday or something?

neat! Good news. It just may work!

Actually I applied it religiously for 2 1/2 weeks, then broke out a bit, started using it again, now stopped, cause I am BP ing again. Took a good look and saw it stayed. Now I KNOW it takes time, but the little bit of scar tissue that filled in stayed! Got a bit to go yet, but am pleased.

Like TCA crossing, the new skin is so transparent at first you don't think anything happened.

Then when the skin starts to thicken up you notice.

Like I know I need time with this, just wished to report my small results are - seem permanent.

Just my experience, and no this is no ad, I only report experiences. Bad products, good products.

Which not everyone will achieve, cause we all have different skin, diferent age, and different scars.

Does nothurt to try someting though. I think it was meant to treat all skin types. And soften most scarring, and possibly ment shallow ones almost good enough to like not worry about anymore.

I've found something interesting about ss14 all of you should know... He/She is full of shit, the before and after pictures he displays on this thread http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...p;#entry1354048 arent him. The before picture is like he said not him but close to it, he's not lying there, it's not him, or her as he/she so claims to be, the second picture is a female obviously, and as for the 3rd picture, that's this guy http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...&album=3588. I've just proved this person is lying. If you don't believe it see for yourself. I don't know what this person is trying to pull I personally think it's an add. NICE TRY ss14.

thanks but none of us post ads. At least very few. Esp for an inexpensive product.

I have not posted before and afters, cause I never joined when I was bad.

So some find "alike" pics to post close enough for before and afters.

I have the product, and notice some improvement. Cause of BP can't use it everyday.

But I have seen some improvement. Permanent. Cause I stopped to use BP thought it went away, but then the skin thickened, and some improvemet is there. No joke. No AD. Just sharing a personal experience on a product.

But, thanks for the warning. :)

So let's hear what ss14 has to say if he/she is still around. Itsallover is right, he/she just cut and paste that close up picture which is shown saying it is her own pick blown up. Sorry, but that makes me mad, you can say your scars are like this or that but don't steal someone else's pictures and say they are truly yours :evil:

I think that is what she DID say. She said she couldn't find a before but the scars were similar or like hers in the "before " picture she posted. Maybe a slight exaggeration of the before but still could work for slight, shallow scars.

I think that is what she DID say. She said she couldn't find a before but the scars were similar or like hers in the "before " picture she posted. Maybe a slight exaggeration of the before but still could work for slight, shallow scars.

You need to re-read the link that itsalloverhere noted, she does clearly say the before pic is not hers, but she says the after pics ARE hers. The after pic from afar shows a girl and she says that is her in real life if you read it. Then there is a "Closer" shot right under that one alluding to it being her too. However, the closer shot is truly a shot ripped of from MANS pick on this forum.

If ss14 is just advertising, that is irritating. This topic, as of now, has over 6,500 views, by a lot of people desperate enough to get rid of their scars that they will try just about anything.

That being said, other people on this board have seen improvements after using this product. I am a little skeptical (as I am with any topical, microderm, micropeel, etc. that takes awhile to see results) that the improvements aren't more a product of time than of the treatment. But, I have never used this, so really I don't have a clue whether it works or not. I think the bottom line is, go ahead and try it. If it works, great! If it doesn't, get a refund. For something cheap like this many people tend to just shrug off the cost and not bother with getting their money back. But, the money back guarantee is there. Use it if it doesn't do anything and put the money toward your next option.

For those of you who want to determine if ss14 is lying, just open a new thread and discuss it there. Here, let's stick to determining whether the product actually works for anyone.

The poster is a weirdo to use other pix like that. I honestly dont think anyone from that company would have the time or the need to try and advertise to acne.org. This is not a little self run company.

Anyway I thought the poster was full of shit to post pix and stories after a few days of using the stuff. I have used it and think u are all kinda comical in rsponse to this.

Nobody has a problem with buying tca and putting it on thier face, but an over the counter product is meant with lots of hesitation. I say it works great and anyone can choose to use it long enough to improve their skin or not. I purchased a microderm machine for several hundred dollars and have had other scar revisions done, but swear to god the $12 acne free scar eraser worked by far the best and gave honestly dramatic results for my face. I am paying $1800 for Fraxel treatments and would say that one year ago it would have been great to get my current skin from the Fraxels. By this point those are icing and I am excited about having totally smooth skin again.

Those are actually my pictures in my gallery as well lol. It worked for most of my scars and the ones it didnt work for I had treated.

If ss14 is just advertising, that is irritating. This topic, as of now, has over 6,500 views, by a lot of people desperate enough to get rid of their scars that they will try just about anything.

That being said, other people on this board have seen improvements after using this product. I am a little skeptical (as I am with any topical, microderm, micropeel, etc. that takes awhile to see results) that the improvements aren't more a product of time than of the treatment. But, I have never used this, so really I don't have a clue whether it works or not. I think the bottom line is, go ahead and try it. If it works, great! If it doesn't, get a refund. For something cheap like this many people tend to just shrug off the cost and not bother with getting their money back. But, the money back guarantee is there. Use it if it doesn't do anything and put the money toward your next option.

For me it is not time as they are quite old. Time did nothing.

Uhm aren't you guys worried that hydroquinone is banned in other countries because it's a suspected carcinogen?

There was a sample of this scar earase stuff in the acnefree kit I got I dont really hae scars really but I tried it yesterday on this red spot I had recently that hadn't healed and it made it worse. Redder and more irritated. I wouldn't try using it again.

I guess time really is the better remedy for these.