Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ss14

amzing product for those annoying holes/ICE PICK SCARS!!

This Stuff not avaible in the UK?

Can someone answer that question please?

Call the 1-800 # and they will ship it to you. You must order by phone for international orders.

Thanks for the info Keith. I am going to try this product as I think the peptides can help and since I have smoothed the edges of my scars thru saline injection and needling and I feel I just need some good collagen production at this point. If it does nothing after a few months I am going to Dr. Alkek to get his advice on possible silicone injections as I am thru with anything else that burns or peel the skin :sick:

Hey Tricia, I was considering going to Dr. Alkek for some excisions. I was wondering if you have ever had any done by him, and do you think he would be the best choice?

Excisions are best for raised scars. I had one like pock done and it indented in the middle and due to the scar tissue undrneath, the fillers moved....punch hole grafts for large "holes" are much better. The circlular scar heals way better than a line, from my experience anyway, esp if you have large pores in the area.

Jodie, I was kind of confused by your response, are you saying you had excision on a raised circular scar? And when you talk of fillers, have you had the silicone microdroplet??

Kamni, I haven't ever been to Dr. Alkek, just read good things about him. I'm sure he could give you good advice and would probably be great at excisions if that is what you will need. I don't think my scars are right for excision and they are wide.

Jodie, I was kind of confused by your response, are you saying you had excision on a raised circular scar? And when you talk of fillers, have you had the silicone microdroplet??

Kamni, I haven't ever been to Dr. Alkek, just read good things about him. I'm sure he could give you good advice and would probably be great at excisions if that is what you will need. I don't think my scars are right for excision and they are wide.

tricia - sorry no. after reading so many threads, and my own experience, excisions work better for raised scars. For like boxcar, deep-icepicks from my experience the excision of sunken scars they "sunk" in the middle and being poreous at the time, (large pores), the scar did not heal well. But I had punch hole grafting on 2 chicken pox scars and they healed wayyyyy better. The guy was great, he left them a bit raised, then lasered them down to my skin level and with them being circular (punch hole grafts are circular I mean), they are not noticable now at all.

On my one arm, I have these raised (3) red lumps? I want them removed, and even then the Plastic Surg said he would cut them out circular instead of a line, cause it is less noticable. Personally on my arm I don't care if it is a line but he is a perfectionist.

Way way back I tried suicide. I slashed my wrists, my bf rushed me to the hospital and I now have long white scars there which I hide with a watch and a bracelet.

I know how to do it right now, but I am wayyyy beyond that now! Young and stupid I was. :naughty:

Linear scars don't heal as well as a circlular one. :)

I saw it for $15 at Wal-Mart so I broke down and bought it, I'll keep you guys posted on the results, I have severe scarring but I also have some more superficial scarring mixed in, I'll tell you guys if it helps me shallower scarring any.

Hehe it's funny how a bunch of us went out and bought this stuff...let's make sure we all keep each other updated!

Oh No!.. upon closer inspection after my shower tonight .. i noticed my forehead covered in new blackheads! I didnt have these before starting the Scar Eraser. I am going to stop applying it all over and just apply into each scar. This could take hours.. :( but i want to give this product a shot at working. I will continue to use in the scar dents only, unless things get really out of control. :doubt:

tricia - sorry no. after reading so many threads, and my own experience, excisions work better for raised scars. For like boxcar, deep-icepicks from my experience the excision of sunken scars they "sunk" in the middle and being poreous at the time, (large pores), the scar did not heal well. But I had punch hole grafting on 2 chicken pox scars and they healed wayyyyy better. The guy was great, he left them a bit raised, then lasered them down to my skin level and with them being circular (punch hole grafts are circular I mean), they are not noticable now at all.

On my one arm, I have these raised (3) red lumps? I want them removed, and even then the Plastic Surg said he would cut them out circular instead of a line, cause it is less noticable. Personally on my arm I don't care if it is a line but he is a perfectionist.

Way way back I tried suicide. I slashed my wrists, my bf rushed me to the hospital and I now have long white scars there which I hide with a watch and a bracelet.

I know how to do it right now, but I am wayyyy beyond that now! Young and stupid I was. :naughty:

Linear scars don't heal as well as a circlular one. :)

See, I went to Dr Alkek, the experience sucked. I called them on the phone and they told me they did free consulations, I ended up paying $70 for my visit, and he reccomended a full face dermabrasion to me. Which is kind of strange since i've been told I have shallow mild scarring. I have a circular hypertrophic scar on my cheek, but i'm afraid because it's rather large and I don't want to have a huge white line on my face ._.

Haha Blythe.

been 3 days for me also. I'm using it twice a day..my face is kinda red and irritated on this...anyone else experiencing that?

i cant tell if its working or not. but gosh i hope it does. :pray::pray::pray:

Haha Blythe.

been 3 days for me also. I'm using it twice a day..my face is kinda red and irritated on this...anyone else experiencing that?

i cant tell if its working or not. but gosh i hope it does. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hydroquinine will do that. Make sure you're not using too much.

I am using it twice a day. I've noticed a very mild peeling effect.

Kanmi, I'm surprised you had to pay $70! I bet they said it would apply toward a procedure and then it would have been considered free, right? I have seen that before. I don't think you need a full dermabrasion either. My hypertrophic scar was helped some by the alloette c3 serum, I think the peptides in it helped to remodel it some. That is why I am trying this cheaper version now because I ran out of the alloette so fast. This one has oxygen peptide in it so I will see if I get similar results. Maybe you should try the alloette one because there is no hydroquinone in that one. You could give it a month and then see if there isn't results look into something like v-beam for the hypertrophic scar. I think that is the only thing clinically proven to help them. I really think my indented scar wouldn't look so deep if it weren't for all the warped scar tissue around it which gets thick. If I burn it with a peel it flakes and looks pretty good and then it just thickens up again and looks more indented in one spot. It is annoying!!!! I think needling helps but only so much, the rest is your body chemistry when you rebuild the scar and my body says to rebuild bad. That's why the topical can help tell your body to rebuild healthy tissue. Good luck!

I'm looking at your b4 and after pics, and that's one hell of an improvement. if you're b4 scars are similar to the sample pic you provided, then that's short of a miracle to end up with those kind of results..particularly by otc medication. i'd be surprised if laser resurfacing could bring about those kind of results.

ok guys i finally got the pictures again...i dont have the bofore picture but i found something really close to it.

Before(it was very simmilar to this]

[attachmentid=5956]

After: iam wearing foundation in this, it covers up the red marks

[attachmentid=5957]

Closer

[attachmentid=5958]

I think there is a link in this thread. It is suppose to have rejuvenating qualities. I did find out that this same company sells other "wrinkle reducing" and skin care lotions with the same ingredient. I doubt it would work miracles but with the other skin lightening ingredients, it may be a good combination for discolored skin with slight scarring.

I am using it twice a day. I've noticed a very mild peeling effect.

Kanmi, I'm surprised you had to pay $70! I bet they said it would apply toward a procedure and then it would have been considered free, right? I have seen that before. I don't think you need a full dermabrasion either. My hypertrophic scar was helped some by the alloette c3 serum, I think the peptides in it helped to remodel it some. That is why I am trying this cheaper version now because I ran out of the alloette so fast. This one has oxygen peptide in it so I will see if I get similar results. Maybe you should try the alloette one because there is no hydroquinone in that one. You could give it a month and then see if there isn't results look into something like v-beam for the hypertrophic scar. I think that is the only thing clinically proven to help them. I really think my indented scar wouldn't look so deep if it weren't for all the warped scar tissue around it which gets thick. If I burn it with a peel it flakes and looks pretty good and then it just thickens up again and looks more indented in one spot. It is annoying!!!! I think needling helps but only so much, the rest is your body chemistry when you rebuild the scar and my body says to rebuild bad. That's why the topical can help tell your body to rebuild healthy tissue. Good luck!

I think I had to pay that much because they didn't support my insurance there or something. So I could be using the acne free scar eraser stuff on my hypertrophic scar? I was worried about that, since I didn't think any topicals would help hypertrophic scars. And I thought it might make it worse also.

That Alloette stuff sounds expensive. I thought V Beam was only for removing redness? And thank you so much for your help.

Hey! v-beam is a pulse dye laser which was recommended to me for my hypertrophic scar. I had one test session but no major results with just one session. I ended up opting for IPL later on, it is similar but I think I should have done more v-beam. V-beam has more down time though, and you will bruise and possibly have purpura marks for a bit.

I am using the scar eraser on my hypertrophic scar but it is not raised a bunch just more lumpy and making the indent by it look worse. It has gotten a bit red but is not over-irritating it, and it always gets red anyway. Sometimes I think it can be a good sign because that means your body is taking action in that spot to heal it. I'll let you know how it goes!

this cream still works for me altough few of my pock marks come back when i stop useing it :doubt: and for the last time not every cream works the same for everyone its worked for me so i thought u guys should give it a shot too so if doesnt RETURN IT dont waste ur money as like me u would be goin thru the cycle of buying 1000 products to try on ur skin.

SECOND plz remember SHALLOW POCK MARKS...if its n ot working it either cuz u dont have shallow pock marks or its juss ur badluck. Keep hope thou, this cream as worked for quite a few ppl

Hey! v-beam is a pulse dye laser which was recommended to me for my hypertrophic scar. I had one test session but no major results with just one session. I ended up opting for IPL later on, it is similar but I think I should have done more v-beam. V-beam has more down time though, and you will bruise and possibly have purpura marks for a bit.

I am using the scar eraser on my hypertrophic scar but it is not raised a bunch just more lumpy and making the indent by it look worse. It has gotten a bit red but is not over-irritating it, and it always gets red anyway. Sometimes I think it can be a good sign because that means your body is taking action in that spot to heal it. I'll let you know how it goes!

I think you are correct there. WhenI apply it it seems more red, (this 1 is not red at all, but gets red, then normal color after a few hours.) The others are red and thought I was seing some results, afer 2 1/2 weeks, then had to use BP again, and it was just too close to the scarring. (It makes it non effective.)

So I fig 3 days or so on and off while in breakouts, and only on the scarring when not too close to the breakouts, whenever I can. I noticed a slight plumping of the scar, and the sides were smoother. Will take longer than that I am sure happy just to notice something even if minimal, in that time!

this cream still works for me altough few of my pock marks come back when i stop useing it :doubt: and for the last time not every cream works the same for everyone its worked for me so i thought u guys should give it a shot too so if doesnt RETURN IT dont waste ur money as like me u would be goin thru the cycle of buying 1000 products to try on ur skin.

SECOND plz remember SHALLOW POCK MARKS...if its n ot working it either cuz u dont have shallow pock marks or its juss ur badluck. Keep hope thou, this cream as worked for quite a few ppl

I noticed a bit of setback after the gain somewhat. had to stop and do the BP thing.

Someone should phone University Medical to find out.

I will try, but a like soooo busy. But I will try to call tomorrow or Friday, then report!

I realize this sounds like im making excuses..i am still going to call UM...but the call time frame conflicts with the hospital hours for visitation...hopefully my dad will be home on friday, i will see what i can do then...im sorry guys/gals. :( unless soemone else wants to call sooner, please hang in there.