Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
laura lou

my skin is like the english weather......

Guest PurpleHaze1

unpredictable, mainly crap, and good today!

i dont understand my skin! :doh: lol

Laura your pretty every day so just keep that in mind. And I hear ya on the skin. One day mine is amazing and the next its like Are you honestly kidding me??? Thats how skin is, but hey you got the good looks on your side for sure :)

Laura your pretty every day so just keep that in mind. And I hear ya on the skin. One day mine is amazing and the next its like Are you honestly kidding me??? Thats how skin is, but hey you got the good looks on your side for sure :)

aww thanks tyler...what a nice thing to say!! :angel:

yeah....thats really annooying how skin workds.....all week ive had seriosuly bad skin and its been sore and red, and today when i woke up, i checked my skin and it looks more even and my bad breakout is goin down *knock on wood* lol!

anyways...how u been? ive not spoen 2 u in a while?? lol

Guest PurpleHaze1

aww thanks tyler...what a nice thing to say!! :angel:

yeah....thats really annooying how skin workds.....all week ive had seriosuly bad skin and its been sore and red, and today when i woke up, i checked my skin and it looks more even and my bad breakout is goin down *knock on wood* lol!

anyways...how u been? ive not spoen 2 u in a while?? lol

I hear ya haha im opposite of you. Mine was pretty much good all week now shit hahaha what are the oddss. Anywho ya why dont you come on msn anymore, I miss you :( . But I have been eeeeh decent... fightin with ma dad alot heh and just workin and treatin my skin and such. What have you been up too lately???

aww...well i hope ur week gets better! :angel:

well....msn.......when i spoke 2 u, i was on really early in the morning.....but coz college has started, i dont get a chance to go on msn in the mornin unfortunately! But i promise i'll chat 2 u soon lol!

sounds like u been havin a bust time.....ive been at college....cant w8 til the weekend tho to have a rest coz im sooooooooo tired from my first wk at college lol! apart from that, ive done nothin except come on the org lol!

Guest PurpleHaze1

aww...well i hope ur week gets better! :angel:

well....msn.......when i spoke 2 u, i was on really early in the morning.....but coz college has started, i dont get a chance to go on msn in the mornin unfortunately! But i promise i'll chat 2 u soon lol!

sounds like u been havin a bust time.....ive been at college....cant w8 til the weekend tho to have a rest coz im sooooooooo tired from my first wk at college lol! apart from that, ive done nothin except come on the org lol!

Well I look foreward to chatting with you again :) . Sounds like College is going alright for you haha, I could imagine it being pretty tiredsome for ya :( . Well the good news is only couple more days till the weekend whooo then you can rest :) . Anyways speaking of which im going to bed right now hahaha so ill talk with ya later Laura.

P.S You look super pretty in your recent pics you put up in your gallery :wub: .

Well I look foreward to chatting with you again :) . Sounds like College is going alright for you haha, I could imagine it being pretty tiredsome for ya :( . Well the good news is only couple more days till the weekend whooo then you can rest :) . Anyways speaking of which im going to bed right now hahaha so ill talk with ya later Laura.

P.S You look super pretty in your recent pics you put up in your gallery :wub: .

thanks v much! :wub:

yes...i shall chat wiv u soon! college is goin soo good so far...had a trip today and im bloody knackered...i need sleep lol! :angel: