Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have notice when i don't shower and also when i get up in the morning that my skin is clear but if i shower or just if i am at school it starts getting more noticable. Can anyone explain this for me?

Sometimes over washing can cause irritation. On the other hand, the acne could be covered by dead skin cells, or something else. Interesting... you should experiment both ways for a couple of weeks each and see if either has any long term impacts

This might be just 'out there' but is your school really cold inside?

Because at home my skin will be fine but when i go to class and sit, i get goose-bump cold and my skin starts to get dull. I can look into a mirror and i look much more paler etc.

Then when i come home, or go someplace that is a bit warmers it looks more healthy and less pimply. (nice word) :shrug:

I was on differin for awhile before school started but then i just stop like usually do with topical medications(i demand oral antibiotics) but i have recently gone back. I have notice my acne does get worse but it doesn't look as bad to the public. The public beingthe otehr kids at my HS.