Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Soldier

New Acnefree kit - Acne free Severe

Today at walmart i wasn't even shopping for acne stuff but i walked through the isle and say this it is acnefree but in orange bottles and labeled acnefree sever acne treatment. Now i wouldnt call my acne severe at all but since i am currently feeling bleh about my current regimine and had some success with original acnefree i figured what the hell they have a 100% moneyback gaurntee. Anyway The new kit is basically the old kit but includes a bottle of retinol renewal complex. they give instructions on how to use it too. I looked on accnefree website but didnt even see the product listed its brand new. Anyway ill let you know what happens...I figured it cant hurt since my current regimine sucks and there is money back garuntee it was worth a shot.

Today at walmart i wasn't even shopping for acne stuff but i walked through the isle and say this it is acnefree but in orange bottles and labeled acnefree sever acne treatment. Now i wouldnt call my acne severe at all but since i am currently feeling bleh about my current regimine and had some success with original acnefree i figured what the hell they have a 100% moneyback gaurntee. Anyway The new kit is basically the old kit but includes a bottle of retinol renewal complex. they give instructions on how to use it too. I looked on accnefree website but didnt even see the product listed its brand new. Anyway ill let you know what happens...I figured it cant hurt since my current regimine sucks and there is money back garuntee it was worth a shot.

OMG man i got the acnefree severe stuff in the orange bottle. and I look everywhere online and i cant find it.Its like it doesnt exist. Anyway do you think you could read me the directions on the back of the box, because i threw my box away, and i know it says something about using only 2 steps after 7 days or something. I dont know what those 2 steps are. thanks