Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mystifire

Im fed up!! ARGGHHHGGH. Stupid girl reads an essay on acne

okay.. today in school this girl wrote this ridiculous essay that she presented in front of the class.

She read aloud her 2 and a half page essay on "How Pro-Activ doesn't Work". Yes, i had to sit in my chair, me with my red marks which are quite quite numerous and my recent breakout, and listen to this girl talk about Pro-Activ, Jessica Simpson, 'false advertisement', and the 5 or so pimples she has ever had. Not only that but after she read it we had to ask questions, needless to say I didn't. But anyway, this girl had perfect skin and I just wanted to slap her.

Also, little kids were staring me down today and i just wanted to get up and yell at em.

Why do i have to go through this.. I dont want to!! No one understands anything about how I feel about my skin. My face is literally ruining my life, its all i can think about. Its like I see people with clear skin and they dont even deserve it!! I obsess over mine and these stupid people could probably slap chicken grease on their faces and still have good skin.

and my marks.... i. want. to. scream. EVERY single damn pimple i get leaves a mark and i hate it!!! i hate hate hate it. No offense, but people of lighter color seem to have a pimple, a red mark for a week at most, and its all gone. I have brownish-golden hues to my skin (im hispanic) and EVERYTHING marks it. I have sooooo many small red marks that are together and it just looks awful.

okay.. today in school this girl wrote this ridiculous essay that she presented in front of the class.

She read aloud her 2 and a half page essay on "How Pro-Activ doesn't Work". Yes, i had to sit in my chair, me with my red marks which are quite quite numerous and my recent breakout, and listen to this girl talk about Pro-Activ, Jessica Simpson, 'false advertisement', and the 5 or so pimples she has ever had. Not only that but after she read it we had to ask questions, needless to say I didn't. But anyway, this girl had perfect skin and I just wanted to slap her.

Also, little kids were staring me down today and i just wanted to get up and yell at em.

Why do i have to go through this.. I dont want to!! No one understands anything about how I feel about my skin. My face is literally ruining my life, its all i can think about. Its like I see people with clear skin and they dont even deserve it!! I obsess over mine and these stupid people could probably slap chicken grease on their faces and still have good skin.

and my marks.... i. want. to. scream. EVERY single damn pimple i get leaves a mark and i hate it!!! i hate hate hate it. No offense, but people of lighter color seem to have a pimple, a red mark for a week at most, and its all gone. I have brownish-golden hues to my skin (im hispanic) and EVERYTHING marks it. I have sooooo many small red marks that are together and it just looks awful.

BURN THE WITCH!!!! BURN HER!!!! EVIL!!!

Guest buttonit

sometimes i feel like god is punishing us. then i see people who are assholes who have clear skin and i ask myself WHY? its just wrong (something bad is gonna happen to me now that i said that :doh: )

You should have asked her all these questions afterwards about her acne research.

(or something like that)

A pretty much clear skinned girl discussing acne is ignorance. Especially Pro Activ.

Ugh...........

rofl about the pro-activ speech. it really doesnt work completely though (at least for me)

in all seriousness though, your right it does suck, and i definetely feel you about the darker skin. i am half-indian and i get redmarks for a crazy amount of time.

good luck and dont get too down,

bob

ps. are you on a regimen?

You should have asked her all these questions afterwards about her acne research.

(or something like that)

A pretty much clear skinned girl discussing acne is ignorance. Especially Pro Activ.

Ugh...........

i would have, but my skin sucks and i dont want to discuss it with her. Everyone in class would think this:

clear skin girl = educated on skin care

bad skin boy = nasty, bad hygeine, ugly, dirty, non-educated on skin care

i wasnt the only person with acne in the class, thank god, but it doesnt take a brain surgeon to figure out that pro activ doesnt work. Even if she didnt know it would affect me its something that she should have known better than to do.

to be honest with you, this girl is a semi-friend to me, and even though i am a guy and shouldnt compare myself with her, she is gorgeous. She has DARKER skin than me, gets NO MARKS, has had 1 zit/pimple this year on her forehead and it was noticeable but gone within days. I know she doesnt care about the fact that I have acne / acne marks, she is friendly to me. But she is so ditsy and has incredible skin I just.. grrrr!

(or something like that)

Ugh...........

i would have, but my skin sucks and i dont want to discuss it with her. Everyone in class would think this:

BUT you've been to a derm havent you? I highly doubt she had, meaning you get your information from an expert professional and that would be the reason to say something in the first place, because you know and have experience of getting help with something you just cant control.

I feel your pain because i'm there with you and it seems like everyone i know has perfect skin and when i try to talk to my friends, they say dumb things like ProActiv or Wash your face daily blah blah.WEll you know that thread.

hey it was pretty much luck, and we got screwed. the thing is what are you gunna do about it? are you on a regimen out of curiousity?

(or something like that)

Ugh...........

BUT you've been to a derm havent you? I highly doubt she had, meaning you get your information from an expert professional and that would be the reason to say something in the first place, because you know and have experience of getting help with something you just cant control.

I feel your pain because i'm there with you and it seems like everyone i know has perfect skin and when i try to talk to my friends, they say dumb things like ProActiv or Wash your face daily blah blah.WEll you know that thread.

ive only been here, acne.org

i want to go to a derm to get my skin situation figured out and find out what exactly i should be using. But my mom is makign me go to a regular doctor first because we need a refferal. Ive been wanting to go to a derm since June when my acne starting getting worse and was emotionally affecting me.

hey it was pretty much luck, and we got screwed. the thing is what are you gunna do about it? are you on a regimen out of curiousity?

kinda... im slightly erratic with what i do, i get so fed up with keeping consistency.

I normally use dove soap and wash my face and use an electric toothbrush to gently clean my marks and stuff. Then I will use BP, then use bio oil mixed with neutrogena healthy skin lotion for day. I also use ACV and Salicyclic acid pads. I use a lot of stuff on my face.

I had to have a refferal too. I think it was the best desicion i made to really be persisitant with it.

When i got to my derms office on my first visit- it was like i really fit in and was at the right place because other ppl would come out and they were just like me- with break outs or other emotional skin problems. I hope you feel that way too. :angel: