Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest buttonit

my red marks got me in trouble

Guest buttonit

i came home from school feeling depressed about my red marks. my mom came back from work a few hours later and asked for me to take my bro. somewhere. i told her i didn't feel like it (cause i was depressed- i didn't tell her that part). then she called me a fucker or a bastard. then she wanted me to make dinner (i always do this cause she is lazy). but instead of doing it, i took a nap (cause i was still depressed). then i had to wake up to go to work. so i left and she said dont bother coming back -_-.

i came home from school feeling depressed about my red marks. my mom came back from work a few hours later and asked for me to take my bro. somewhere. i told her i didn't feel like it (cause i was depressed- i didn't tell her that part). then she called me a fucker or a bastard. then she wanted me to make dinner (i always do this cause she is lazy). but instead of doing it, i took a nap (cause i was still depressed). then i had to wake up to go to work. so i left and she said dont bother coming back -_-.

I know how you feel... My mother is also a cold hearted b!tch...... But I have to love her... She is my mommy! LOL

Guest buttonit

my mom is normally nice. i dont know what her deal was lol.

I get in trouble quite a bit because I'm so self conscious about everything so there's some things I just won't do. :wall:

my mom has called me fucker, bastard, piece of shit lol every name in the book since gr 4 or 5. kinda makes me cold hearted and not used to being babyd

then she called me a fucker or a bastard.

That's just fucked up... If I were you I'd leave home as soon as possible.

I agree... I didn't even know mothers would call their own kids this... it's very cold-hearted