Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jdean

question on this apple cider vinegear

does this stuff smell really bad cus i was looking in my fridge for drink and i saw this and i didnt htink anything of it till i got back on the board and looked and i had a bottle of acv in my fridge and it stinks really bad and it says apple cider vinager on it and is it the same as what most people on here are using

Vinegar smells bad, can cause you to breakout, and may burn your face. There also has been no scientific proof that it can fade redmarks.

it does have some odor. i have never used it myself, but i have read a lot of posts about it, and I would say dont give up just becuase of his post. he seems to be one of the few who bashes it. read some more posts about it

i am starting ACV today! i bought the noname kind from the supermarket... hope its okay.

since my skin is really sensitive right now.. i will start with a 1:3 ratio... and maybe only on a few red marks (in case it DOES make things worse)

i would post pics but i dont have a digi cam... although i could try with my crappy web cam...

BUT i will update my progress!! wish me luck =)

Guest buttonit

does this stuff smell really bad cus i was looking in my fridge for drink and i saw this and i didnt htink anything of it till i got back on the board and looked and i had a bottle of acv in my fridge and it stinks really bad and it says apple cider vinager on it and is it the same as what most people on here are using

it smells but not really bad. the smell only lasts for a few min.

Alizee? That Montreal singer with those hotpants? Cuz she's hot!!

I never listed to any of her music though. I checked your myspace and it ain't bad.

Some ppl have used lavender. Or just put it on at night. The smell goes away after a while.

Vinegar smells bad, can cause you to breakout, and may burn your face. There also has been no scientific proof that it can fade redmarks.

Ppl who are using it are seeing results. No scientific evidence is needed for us :cool: