Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jdean

i guess you look like ur sick when you have acne

i guess when you have ance and ur using topicals it makes you look like you dont feel good or that ur sick and you dont feel good cus i was sitting in class and i felt good and shit minus knowing whats on my face and all of asudden at the end of class we had a guess soeaker and she came over to me an was like you dont look like you feel good and i was like fuck man and then i just lied to her and was like yeah im sick and then i got it again from someone else its just like omg life is awesome!1

Guest PurpleHaze1

Oh cheer up man :) I saw your pic in yourspace... and I saw all the comments you got ;) Dude you look great.. Ya acne sucks but you loook good :D . (im not gayy im just saying you are good looking)

ha thanks that was when i didnt have acne and i dont know why the pic is in black and white but thanks

lol I know, ppl said the same when I attempted to bravely go without makeup.......needless to say....im still wearing it. Im a coward lol