Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Waldoonay

Protein powder and CSR?

I havent really had a chance to introduce myself. My real name is Walid and I have had acne problems since I was in grade 6. I am now a senior in High School and my face is still messed up. I stumbled across Acne.org and the Clear Skin Regimen and used it for about 2 weeks. I had a breakout recently but by reading this forum I am feeling better because I think it means all the bacteria is coming out and then I will hopefully be clear. I try not to be down about acne but I find it really hard because almost all my friends are clear. I found something last september that I got quite interested in and no one really judges me in a gym. I try to lift weights as much as I can but it is getting hard to build a lot of muscles without some kind of supplements. I am just looking for protein supplements, but I am not sure if it will have any effects on my acne. I hope to be close to clear by the end of spring in time for prom and whatnot. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

:dance:

The safest whey supplement would be a whey isolate with all the lactose taken out. The best place to purchase from is www.trueprotein.com.

If you find that whey gives you problems, you can also try egg white protein.

I am currently taking a whey protein powder twice a day and it doesn't seem to be making me breakout while on the CSR.

Have a look at creatine powder or tablets,

Ive had far quicker, better results from this than with whey protein,

Creatine really defines muscle, cuts into your abs etc...

Use in conjunction with protein and you'll end up pretty big!! :)

I dont find the creatine gives me any more spots, but the sweating and increased testosterone at the gym definately do :cry::boohoo:

hmmmm perhaps when i started drinking Designer Whey Protein shakes that's how i got bad acne?? i do remember it being my worst when i first starting drinking that stuff... though i don't anymore, i think it has left my face in ruins for life...i just pray the CSR will help me. i've been on it for almost 5 months.