Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShootToThrill

I don't know what to do :(

:cry: My schedule got changed around and in two of my classes, I'm with people who used to make fun of me in freshman year [junior now]. My counselor won't change my schedule so I'm stuck in these classes. The class is like 90% presentations if not more. I don't know what I'm going to do. Yeah, my skin is better but I'm so scared they're going to make my life living hell again. I still wear make up and I just have a lot of scars now. I don't know what to do.. I seriously think I'll have a panic attack or something during the presentations. I thought this year would be better but I think it's worse. :cry:

Hmm...Well you know the more that they see that they've hurt you, themore they'll continue you. My best advice to you, seriously, is to try and ignore them. If you don't acknowledge what they've said, or if you have friends in class with you, for example, they say something, whilst in the midst of them saying it, just talk over them to your friends. I used to do that all the time. Eventually they get the point and leave you alone. Honestly, I think people like this need to grow up, what are they, like 12? Stupid idiots. They're not worth worrying about, just know that by you not retaliating, you are the better person. Good luck.

PS: don't believe what they say. You are worth every breath in this world and will make a stand for yourself. :)

:cry: My schedule got changed around and in two of my classes, I'm with people who used to make fun of me in freshman year [junior now]. My counselor won't change my schedule so I'm stuck in these classes. The class is like 90% presentations if not more. I don't know what I'm going to do. Yeah, my skin is better but I'm so scared they're going to make my life living hell again. I still wear make up and I just have a lot of scars now. I don't know what to do.. I seriously think I'll have a panic attack or something during the presentations. I thought this year would be better but I think it's worse. :cry:

Aww I'm sorry. This happened to me too once, I got put in a class with a bunch of jerks who used to harass me when I was younger. Just ignore them is the best advice you should take. Don't worry cause atleast you know that your a better person than they are.

Me being the friendly asshole that I am grabbed the kid by the arm pulled him right up to my face and told him to fuck off then I pushed him over and left. I don't suggest trying that.

Hmm...Well you know the more that they see that they've hurt you, themore they'll continue you. My best advice to you, seriously, is to try and ignore them. If you don't acknowledge what they've said, or if you have friends in class with you, for example, they say something, whilst in the midst of them saying it, just talk over them to your friends. I used to do that all the time. Eventually they get the point and leave you alone. Honestly, I think people like this need to grow up, what are they, like 12? Stupid idiots. They're not worth worrying about, just know that by you not retaliating, you are the better person. Good luck.

PS: don't believe what they say. You are worth every breath in this world and will make a stand for yourself. :)

The thing is in one of the classes that I'm most freaked out about [with the presentations and all] I don't know ANYONE. not one person. Thank you though. this is why I can't wait until college. Hopefully people will be more mature, these people are so immature.

Aww I'm sorry. This happened to me too once, I got put in a class with a bunch of jerks who used to harass me when I was younger. Just ignore them is the best advice you should take. Don't worry cause atleast you know that your a better person than they are.

Me being the friendly asshole that I am grabbed the kid by the arm pulled him right up to my face and told him to fuck off then I pushed him over and left. I don't suggest trying that.

thanks, I'm sorry that happened to you though :( I'm going to try to ignore them. I wish I would have the guts to do something like you did.. How did everything go in your old class? Did they give you a hard time?

Just keep it cool!! Don't think too much. Don't let them get to your head!! Keep us updated on your situation

thanks. I will. I'm going to calm down about this. I've been so stressed about this and other things that I'm barely eating/sleeping and it's really effecting me..

thanks, I'm sorry that happened to you though :( I'm going to try to ignore them. I wish I would have the guts to do something like you did.. How did everything go in your old class? Did they give you a hard time?

[in my old class, the original one they harassed me daily, cause apparently I wasn't "cool" enough, and you know the usual, fag, homo, yep I got all those daily. and this one kid started making comments in my newer class so I brought hit to him.

I don't have guts and I'm not brave, I'm just a very foolish man with good luck.

Ignoring them is best, cause people get tired of using effort and getting no result.

You could always try laughing at them when they talk to you. and when they ask what's so funny go, your personal life. That's a good one too.