Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Today my acne was really , really bugging me. But that's not the worst part. AFter work me and my now ex-boyfriend got in a HUGE fight and while he was driving me home from the park we were arguing. HE got pissed off and jerked the car to a stop on the curb, and i didnt have my seatbelt on, and I slammed into the windshield. I HATE him and I hate ACNE. I hope he gets ACNE. Then they can DIE together :(:mad:

Guest PurpleHaze1

Today my acne was really , really bugging me. But that's not the worst part. AFter work me and my now ex-boyfriend got in a HUGE fight and while he was driving me home from the park we were arguing. HE got pissed off and jerked the car to a stop on the curb, and i didnt have my seatbelt on, and I slammed into the windshield. I HATE him and I hate ACNE. I hope he gets ACNE. Then they can DIE together :(:mad:

Awe im sorry you had a rough day :( . You deserve better. *hugs*

Guest PurpleHaze1

Well I hope you find yourself a really nice boyfriend. You seem super kind and very very pretty :) You deserve better... I wish you well!

What an asshole.

You'd think with someone as beautiful as you he'd at least make sure your seat belt was on before slamming the brakes.

ermm he wa spissed of at me so he slammed it on purpose =/

and he thinks im shit so he really doesnt care :ninja:

Guest PurpleHaze1

Well I hope you find yourself a really nice boyfriend. You seem super kind and very very pretty :) You deserve better... I wish you well!

naww im mean :doubt: lol

but thanks you are too sweet :wub:

Well your Canadian. So there is another advantage haha..... :)